[06x06] July 3rd, 2005

Whatever that song is that they play while Jeremy is trying to stay awake in the car, (the kind of eerie-sounding ticking clock one), was pretty brilliant.

Ruthless reprise and Moonchild are brilliant tracks.

and that song would be M83 - Moon Child

OK. I've been looking for the song that was played at these times, for over a year. I'd downloaded the episode on iTunes, to try and find it. After I found this website, I thought I had found the jackpot. So, I looked up this song, and found that there is no way that this is right. But then, I found the problem. If you compare the iTunes version of this episode to the one used on say, Youtube. Its a completely different song that they play for these two segments. If anyone could find what the song is on the iTunes version, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

below the list:
This listing contains music from the original BBC broadcast version,
all other versions (Dave, Youtube, TopGear.com, et al) have replaced music.
If you are looking for music from these alternate versions, most of it can be
found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

OK. I searched for it on the website, but I can't find anything about Top Gear. How would I go about searching for it? There's nothing in the credits or anything. Thanks for your help.

OK. I searched for it on the website, but I can't find anything about Top Gear. How would I go about searching for it? There's nothing in the credits or anything.

There's no need to credit Extreme Music in the original broadcast version because none of their music is used in it.

You'll just have to use trial and error, in order to find it.

Hey, the song that is being played on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiTBu53kM-8 is different from the one that is being streamed through netflix. The one through youtube is Moonchild but I really like throne that is being played through the netflix version. I'm confused as to why they have different songs with the same exact episodes. Anyone have Netflix? If you do please go to Season 6 Episode 6 at 44:30.

Hello all

I've been trying track this song down for some years, so here's the details, I'm sure others are after it too.

Season 6 Episode 6, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren vs. a Boat. London, UK to Oslo

45:44 - 46:34, When Jeremy is driving over the bridge.
54:10 - 55:50, Closing stages of the race.

On other page it states as "M83 - Moon Child" at these times but I hear in other parts of the world, the songs can change.

This song is also played on
Season 6 Episode 9, BMW M5 review

50:00 - 52:00ish, When Jeremy pushes the "M" button on the car.

Again the other page states a different song.

Can anyone help with the answer to this mystery??

Really hoping to use this song at my upcoming wedding.

Thanks

@Drewyz for the second time on this page:

@Drewyz for the second time on this page:

Could you be more specific with this website, I've looked right through it and there's nothing saying about Top Gear Music Season/Episode Tracklists.

This is the song I'm looking for anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Ubi5eoojg&feature=youtu.be

There is no specific section there for TG music because Extreme Music licenses its tunes out to a plethora of shows besides TG (BBC Worldwide).

Work out the genre of the song, then dive in to the EM website and start looking/listening. It has to come from there.