[06x06] July 3rd, 2005

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
Fuck, Ren is asleep, apparently only admins can post in the Ep disscusions :blowup:

Anyway, the 350MB version is out. :|

Nevermind, figured a way around it, discuss :D

anyone know what kind of chase car they use for these challenges?
Must be pretty decent

did they actually let the Stig drive the DB9R?
and how come they didn't test the road version

isn't it the SLR?

Ep info can be found here:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/thisweek/

I'm only 20 minutes into the ep and already, I have to say, there are TONS of moment that can be made into an avatar :D

I think I'm right in saying that tomorrow, swek and Leppy will have new ones :p
OK, back to the ep :)

I'm almost done =) 4? mins left. Probably won't watch til tmrw.

Cruzz:

Oh I like the sound of that.... although... the rate at which I am getting this episode... It'll be 4 days from now that I have a new avatar. :(

AnimeEd said:
anyone know what kind of chase car they use for these challenges?
Must be pretty decent

did they actually let the Stig drive the DB9R?
and how come they didn't test the road version

I thought they mentioned last episode that they use a Mondeo as their camera vehicle, if that's what you meant by "chase vehicle."

ROFL @ Hamster doin his Saterday Night Fever thang :lol:

Great episode and race, wont spoil who won but its really tence

Yeah the Stig did a Lap in the DBR9S

"I wonder how fast anyone has ever been in a euro tunnel train..."
"I really enjoyed my day with you Richard, it's not often i get to take you out"
hahaha

That DBR9 sounded evil. I'm surprised it made half the difference between an MC12 and an F1 car.

PogotheMonkey: It wasn't the S he done the lap in, they just had that in the studio.

I'd buy one.

Oh no, Jeremy Clarkson went through Hamburg during the race and I missed him.
The first twenty seconds +/- after he mentions that he's in Germany are actually filmed here.

Quite a good episode I have to say. I particulary enjoyed his mocking of the Dutch. "Hello Dutchie" followed by his weird dance.

And Jeremy getting fed up with James because of his usage of nautical terms. It seemed like he was really pissed for a moment. However, they seemed to get along just fine after they had a few (too many) pints together.

@Cruzz New avatar yes, but I'm done with animated ones atm. They get boring pretty fast.

Can't wait... I actually was the second one to pop the 700 MB version, but then 3000 leechers (just like me) came, and now I have to wait for another hour... :-(

Buba

Great Episode. Still can't get enough of May.
I just loved Hammond's face at dinner... Classic!

The Slr still sounds a bit weird, but how big were those seas?
Even the driver of the boat was sick?

This is as good a TV programme as I could possibly ever hope for. :)

This episode was perfect. :)

The bit where JC is loading the McMerc into the railcar was halerious!

JC talking to himself: "I wonder what the fastest anyone has ever been in a Eurotunnel train... how temping is it to..... *Engine winds up a bit* ..NO!...no..no. No.... grow up!

Question: What is that little candy thing JC eats during a rest break called "Spunk"?