[06x07] July 10th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
On this week's programme, which is faster a man or a car; TVR's Sagaris takes to the track; the fastest four door saloon in the world - the Bentley Flying Spur; Ford's Transit van has a landmark birthday and gets sent to the Nurburging to celebrate and this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' is Darkness front man, Justin Hawkins.

Great show, it seems. Bentley, Sagaris, marathon, Transit on the Ring... :thumbsup:

^Couldn't agree more, nice :thumbsup:

SABINE!
I wonder what magic time they are going to come up with...
IN CASE ANYBODY KNOWS, DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR THE OTHERS!!!

Buba

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this should be awsome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bbc.co.uk/topgear/: could I ask you a question with you as a viewer, and not an employee at BBC? --> Do you think the Tg season so far is fairly good, or really good? Cuz so far (though the season isn't over) I think that the '04 season is a lot better, if compared to the '05 season this far.

haz

Yikes this sucks. Still no trace of F430. :cry: :cry: :cry:

EsPpY said:

who cares? This episode looks good? and who wants to see an ugly horse drawn car anyway?

Skett said:
EsPpY said:

who cares? This episode looks good? and who wants to see an ugly horse drawn car anyway?
I think you misinterpreted my post. What I meant was... when was it coming, not this episode sucks.

You broken my heart by saying that... a horse drawn car... :cry: :cry: :x

Spoiler (ROT13 encoded, go to http://www.rot13.com/, paste it in the text box and click on "Cypher" to decode it, if you really want to know):

Gurer ner ehzbhef gung Fnovar jvyy qb "fbzr svyzvat" arkg jrqarfqnl. Gung'f gur qnl jura gur fubj vf erpbeqrq.

:thumbsup:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh :D

haz

The Sagaris! Finally!! I've been waiting over half a season for it and there it goes. I'm just curious if it will just beat the F430 at the track or completely annihilate it :D :thumbsup:

Leppy said:
Looks like it'll be an awesome episode... mind you... I'll be surprised if JC doesn't win the marathon.
nope, once this cheater has to be stopped :mrgreen:

are the 10mins in van around the ring possible?

I can't wait to see the Flying Spur!! It's my dream car, and I want one bad!! Oh well, I haven't won the lottery yet so what can I do.......... :(

does anyone know what car jc is gonna use for the marathon?
something small and agile for the city? or is jc gonna decide what car...? :roll: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.