[06x07] July 10th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadster44 said:
Clarkson seems to have injured his back sliding Vauxhall Monaro VXR around the track.

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-1686285,00.html

Obviously I wish speedy and complete recovery to Jeremy. As for how it'll affect TG episodes... :dunno:

Mhh, he says there that he won't be able to drive for several months, I guess that means more road time for James & Richard...

^^ You should know, that all the parts have already been filmed, and only the actual stuff in the studio is done the Wednsday before the show actually airs...

Buba

Buba said:
^^ You should know, that all the parts have already been filmed, and only the actual stuff in the studio is done the Wednsday before the show actually airs...

Buba

Indeed, I did not know that, thanks :)

Well yeah the segments have been filmed already, but I'm hoping he'll be able to make it through the show itself.

I'm sure he'll be able to host the show. Heck, he could do it on a bed, in traction. The only problem would be when someone in the audience makes a comment he doesn't agree with and he quickly turns to them saying "Who said th... OWWWWW!"

Mouse said:
I'm sure he'll be able to host the show. Heck, he could do it on a bed, in traction. The only problem would be when someone in the audience makes a comment he doesn't agree with and he quickly turns to them saying "Who said th... OWWWWW!"

Good one, Mouse!! :lol:

No it isn't.
That's prolly a fake, if you're referring to this one:
Top Gear - 10th July 05 avi

It's a week old.

And it's not 350MB, I know there was one that wasn't, but that was the exception. You'll know tonight's 350MB ep is released, when this thread gets locked :)

Also the 700MB GOTHiC rip is out, so those of you that download it, can be on the look out for it :)

is the torrent usually out the same evening after 20:00, or the next morning? Can't remember ..

haz

Ok, I just checked the torrent, it's real, but it's not Vuk's rip, details from thepiratebay:
This is the 1st time I have ripped anything off TV, quality isn't fantastic but its still a great show! Leave comments if you would like any changes for next week..... At least I was 1st to release it :p

So there you go, but 'our' 350MB rip will be released in like 4 hours :lol:
And he wasn't the first to release :) GOTHiC was :twisted:

Cruzz563 said:
No it isn't.
That's prolly a fake, if you're referring to this one:
Top Gear - 10th July 05 avi

It's a week old.

And it's not 350MB, I know there was one that wasn't, but that was the exception. You'll know tonight's 350MB ep is released, when this thread gets locked :)

Also the 700MB GOTHiC rip is out, so those of you that download it, can be on the look out for it :)

Oops, sorry for the false info :cry:

No it's ok, it's real, just not a quality rip from the looks of it, two posts up :) ^

Jeez, all we need is another person ripping Top Gear at another quality... makes matters even more confusing.

This is probably the wrong thread to ask, but what does VUK use to rip the show? Like what tuner card and stuff? I'm just wondering why the show is choppy sometimes for a couple of seconds. The Gothic rips also have them too, but at different places. Is it something about European TV that makes it hard to rip?

Shawn_230 said:
Jeez, all we need is another person ripping Top Gear at another quality... makes matters even more confusing.

This is probably the wrong thread to ask, but what does VUK use to rip the show? Like what tuner card and stuff? I'm just wondering why the show is choppy sometimes for a couple of seconds. The Gothic rips also have them too, but at different places. Is it something about European TV that makes it hard to rip?

I believe it's actually the end-users computer that makes it a bit un-smooth at times, your CPU is doing all sorts of things in the background while you watch, and sometimes one of those background programs spike a bit and it gets choppy.

Disable any extra programs you're not using while watching, that will help free-up your CPU and smoothen things some.

We should all try to stay on-topic this time, we're not talking about computers here, just a bit of advice. ;)

We should all try to stay on-topic this time, we're not talking about computers here, just a bit of advice.
Agreed, this thread usually goes a bit wack after a few posts...thats why I usually dont post after the first page :roll:
I'm desperatly seeking to see this episode, more than any other week cos:
1. JC has given up with his Ford GT
2. He can't drive for a couple months...interesting to hear what Hamster & May g2 say
3. That beutifull Bentley is on the show!

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
We should all try to stay on-topic this time, we're not talking about computers here, just a bit of advice.
Agreed, this thread usually goes a bit wack after a few posts...thats why I usually dont post after the first page :roll:
2. He can't drive for a couple months...interesting to hear what Hamster & May g2 say

And the return of Sabine!

Unpack your bags and set-up a tent!- No release til 2morro unfortunatly :eek: :( :cry:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:

Yeah should be awesome.

When is that shit heap of a mini gonna be on? (still pissed the probe didn't get picked :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: )

Status
Not open for further replies.