[06x07] July 10th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Bentley? I didn't see a Bentley.. :|

Re: [06x07] July 10th, 2005

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
On this week's programme, which is faster a man or a car; TVR's Sagaris takes to the track; the fastest four door saloon in the world - the Bentley Flying Spur; Ford's Transit van has a landmark birthday and gets sent to the Nurburging to celebrate and this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' is Darkness front man, Justin Hawkins.
And OMG I thought that Ford Transit thing at the Ring was next week! Now I really want to see this ep :cry:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Unpack your bags and set-up a tent!- No release til 2morro unfortunatly :eek: :( :cry:

where did you hear that from sl65amg? :cry:

Nooooooooo!
I WANNA SEE JUSTIN! HE ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

the sagaris is my favourite (almost-affordable) car. i can't wait, getting the gothic rip.

edit: bloody lovely, i'm downloading it at a blistering 6kb/s. i might as well wait for the 350mb rip :cry:

Well, 6kbps is more than me... 0kbps...

I was looking forward to this one too.. Oh well, have to wait for tomorrow then.

I'm going to have to wait for the 350mb version, can't fit the 700mb ver on my usb key. :(

that episode kinda sucked. No Bentley, the TVR is really goofy looking and the Panda Vs. Jogger bit was too drawn out. The Transit at the Nurburgring was funny but that seemed like the only part that was actually good...and that's sad. :thumbsdown:

Hopefully next week will be much better since it has the F430 and maybe it'll have the Bentley.

Also any word if they're going to have the Saleen S7 TT vs. the CCR this series?

edweiser63 said:
that episode kinda sucked. No Bentley, the TVR is really goofy looking and the Panda Vs. Jogger bit was too drawn out. The Transit at the Nurburgring was funny but that seemed like the only part that was actually good...and that's sad. :thumbsdown:

mate, i'm glad you aligned my expectations (corporate talk) for it to be shite. i loved it, and expecting it to be gravel and grit made it even better!

i think i might watch the sagaris segment again ;)

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
There will be no CCR this series sadly, there is some problem with the clutch or something. I have no idea on the details.

well, that sucks. No S7 either :cry:

roundhead said:
mate, i'm glad you aligned my expectations (corporate talk) for it to be shite. i loved it, and expecting it to be gravel and grit made it even better!

i think i might watch the sagaris segment again ;)

glad I could help, although I didnt care for it at all I'm glad other people did.

Status
Not open for further replies.