[06x07] July 10th, 2005

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
Ok, this new system we're gonna try goes as follows, when the show is finished airing in the UK, I, or some other mod/admin, will make a thread in teh Specific Episode Discussion section. There all our lucky UK member can chat about the episode and so on. Now, the new 'signal' for the 350MB version of the ep being released will just be that the PRE Episode discussion thread gets locked. :)

So having said that, DO NOT read on as it'll be nothing but spoilers. I won't be reading after I post this until I've seen the ep, so if you have a question, PM me. :)

Edited, fixed a mistake :p

what a great ep.:thumbsup: the van lap was amazing, shame she couldn't beat 10 mins! the segaris segment was really good. and of course for the first time ever, jeremy lost a race, to a runner! really hope jeremy is going to be better soon so he will be able to film the new series, it just wouldn't be the same without him. :cry: even if sabine does take his place! "i could do that laptime in a liana!"

Very Good episode,

10m08s in a Fuppin' Tranist Van around the 'ring must be terrifying !

She's some legend and she'd get one too ;)

The Sergaris was a stunning looking, sounding car ...

THAT'S NOT 'OURS'
What did I say would be the signal? We lock the other thread -.-"

well that is 350MB version and I thought u just went to get a beer or something which is why the thread is not locked :)

It's 390MB, that's about 40 more than the norm ;)

we are two blind, me neither

This is Ep discussion, the 350MB version has NOT been released yet :)

Yes, please keep this thread to episode discussion ONLY. Pre-discussion is for everything else.

10m08s is pretty quick on the "Nordschleife", thats an average speed off 123.3 km/h (~77mp/h).

Jeremy's average speed in the Jaguar was 125.2 km/h (~78.2mp/h).

Sabine was losing about 0.43s every kilometer, thats very close

I was thinking, at the end Clarkson was asking Sabine about her driving performance. Maybe they are thinking about having her do the next season segments for Jeremy.

She wouldn't fit the show at all. Bring her in for short segments, but presentation ? I mean she doesn't even speak proper English. Instead of Jeremys hilarious segments you get a angry female German racing driver. How fun would that be

wow the ep was so good. and this possiblity of having sabine ont he show is also cool. She's risen to stardom lately. Certainly with me she has now a star.

Whenever they present a pretty good car as their first segment, u just KNOW they're gonna have something good later on in the show. Which was the van around nurburgring. One day i will drive that ring!!

I think Sabine would be pretty rocking for a series. She's got the right temperment ... I guess we'll see...

FinalGear version is 350MB, If it's not on Mininova then it hasn't been released.

The show was great. It would be good to see Sabine come on as an EXTRA presenter, Wouldn't want her to replace Hamster.

Wasn't Hamster funny when he said about Jeremy in the hospital watching Top Gear hosted by Hamster. He's hilarious.