[06x07] July 10th, 2005

That was a great episode! The Sagaris test, the marathon and the Transit on the Ring just came together perfectly. Only part I skipped was the Star in the Car. Didn't know him, didn't care.
Personally, I couldn't care less about how Sabine looks. All I know is, she can kick our asses driving. And that is good enough for me! :)
lol @ Clarkson talking about the Sagaris's safety features!
There's no airbag either. TVR's argument has always been, "well, don't crash then!"

No Bentley?

The TVR is butt ugly, but the segment on it had some great camera work and effects.

The race was cool, I like that little Fiat for some reason.

The 'Ring bit was a dissapointment.

is it just me or did they skip "Don't Stop Me Now" in the driving-songs-weekly-description sequence? :|

^Jep

The cool wall had me in tears, absolutely hillarious! :thumbsup:

EDIT: just found this smiley, it just hits the spot: :wheelchair: :lmao:

Hope that Sabine doesnt appear on a regular basis on the show, I dont care for her that much. She might be a driving godess, but she speaks terrible english, JA! :mrgreen:

And I say that, being a German... :lol:

I don't know why, but i bet Viper liked this ep. ;)

I think its boring though...
Girl driving round Race Track....boring
Slow car vs. slow runner ....boring
rock star with pubic hear on fire....boring
well the tvr sequence was kinda good. I also liked Richard saying to JC that he will one day own his cool wall, while Jc sits in a wheelchair

can't wait till next week, when there will again be some good cars ( or at least one)

Oh man... I just loved that episode! Yes, the TVR is ugly and all, but it was fun. And all that crap about poor Jezza. I read about it in his column two weeks ago so it didn't really come as much of a suprise.

What a drive by Sabine! I'm so impressed! I think she is absolutely brilliant... A VAN?! on NURBURGRING?! Just over 10min?! Hell! Jezza just managed to pip into the 9:59...!

Great episode!

Sabine reminds me of a chick in the movie Jerry Maguire (the wife made me watch it :) ) This chick is riding Tom Cruise and yelling ...Don't....Stop....Fucking....Me....Ever
I can just imagine Sabine doing that, with a German accent of course. :lol:

Overall not a bad episode.

@ Stiggy I think they did skip the Queen song. Kinda surprised that song even made the list, gonna have to find my copy of that and see if it is a driving song.

Enjoyable episode,interesting to see Hammond used drift terminology,a hint of whats to come in a few weeks.......

the stig was pushing the sagaris REALLY hard :shock:
i've never seen him cutting the corners that much ...i think jeremy wanted the sagaris to be fast :whistle:

too lazy to read the thread but i know the rules... sorry if i repeat

is it me or was the sagaris bit the best piece of video editing/effects ever? it made me think of some old WW2 film... awesome effects... but jezza talks way too much.

best...episode...ever (well right up there at least :lol: ) imagine if they'd somehow fit in the bently as well?! :shock:

i love the segaris, and its segment was awesome.

that Transit van bit... :thumbsup: Sabine could carry my kids to school that way and I'd die happy :mrgreen:

What's that trance song they put there? (song thread for this episode doesn't exist)

:lol:

was that not the best cool wall ever?? :thumbsup: