[06x07] July 10th, 2005

the 390MB version of top gear sucks :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: where is VUK

I personally found the show really boring. The TVR is goofy as hell looking (but it is very fast, I'll give it that) there was no Bentley and the Panda Vs. Runner was waaaayyyy too long. The Transit was pretty cool and that chick is one hell of a driver although I don't think she'd work well on Top Gear, maybe on Fifth Gear?!

I can't wait for next week's show with the Ferrari.

This episode is heading straight for the recycle bin.

:thumbsdown:

Sagaris sounds brilliant and is blindingly quick. Listen to that noise! That segment had some great video editing too.

Bwahaha jezza got pwnzored by a runner. Wasn't even close :lol:

And Sabine passing Porsches on the 'Ring... :mrgreen: :lol:

A great episode. Unlike the dude above, I'm kepping this one.

This has to be one of the greatest episodes I have seen. Only one fast car, and yet the whole program was interesting. JC seemed to be in real pain on The News, but it was absolutely precious at the Cool Wall. I was on my toes through the whole marathon. Just a great idea for a race. I hope Sabine comes to show what she is made of in the next series. 8)

Can I get a link to "our" version? I don't see it on TS or MN.

Dont get the 390 version... ITS CRAP.

Anyway, great episode... james didnt do much did he?

You like cars :D hehe poor jeremy! too much side ways action....

NevB said:
JScullin said:
Can I get a link to "our" version? I don't see it on TS or MN.

I can't find it either :?
Firstly, no posting of links anywhere on this forum. Secondly, this thread is for episode discussion only. Thirdly, if ever in dought or want to know anything about the latest release, visit the sites chat room and view the header at the top ;)
http://www.finalgear.com/chat.php

On topic now, could someone describe in general what happened regarding Jeremy and his injury and the mix up after his refunded Ford GT? :|Did Hamster and May give him shit :mrgreen:

I have such a crush on Sabine. :lol:

A blonde European adrenaline junkie. :lol:

magnaman said:
Am i the only one.... that thinks sabine isnt that good looking......
No mate! She looks as bland as a Citroen C5 :thumbsdown: Its that ability to drive that attracts those other ppl. She is very masculine i must say...shes the type of woman who would strap you to a bed and rip off ur clothes!

Downloaded the torrent, will start looking now. The 380 MB version looks terrible. Horrible quality and some loser fucked up the aspect ratio. The 350 MB versions are much, much better but I didn't found that one on mininova...

But where the hell is the Bentley??? When I was watching it, I thought, oh, it must be next week... But no... Damn...

Buba

Well this was quite a boring episode. The TVR was good but the race sucked big time. I don't know why but it was just so boring to watch it.

Sabine is irritating, so hopefully we have seen the last of her.

I tought Sabine was quite good. But she was sometimes a little too "expressive" :). But it gives her a cute girlish look which has a nice contrast with like Jeremy and James.

And I suppose we will see her (a lot) in the next season as she will propably replace Jeremy as test driver of the sport cars. I guess the initial stress of being in such a show (I don't know if she has much experience with that and that can explain her sometimes irritating behaviour) will wear off and she will fit more in the show and, as I hope, make a good contribution to our favourite car show :)

And no Sabine isn't some hot supermodel with big breasts but little brains, which is good :). As long as she knows what she is talking about.

The race was actually surprising to see that the runner won. I always supposed Jeremy cheated to let the car win ;)