[06x07] July 10th, 2005

I bet Sabine could've hit the 9:59 in a non-diesel (does it exist?) van.

Definitely in that Ford racing van from some time ago (with the White Van men).

Viper007Bond said:
Yes, please keep this thread to episode discussion ONLY. Pre-discussion is for everything else.

people are stupid and can't follow simple rules, that's why it was good like we had it set up before..

It's the first time we've tried it, give it a chance :roll:

ChaoZ said:
I bet Sabine could've hit the 9:59 in a non-diesel (does it exist?) van.

Definitely in that Ford racing van from some time ago (with the White Van men).

Or definitely in the Renault Espace F1 8)

great episode...although it was not full of supercars it made me laugh many times (on that urine benz I laughed my ass off). Funny to see that love vs hate approach. Personally I never ever thought of deleting a single episode. I have 40-50 full eps and a loads of single tests and none was deleted without making a backup copy.

I felt in love with sagaris from the first picture I saw and I still love it. Stiggy was pushing it so hard. Wonderfull to watch.

The london marathon was a little boring at some places, but the result was really surprising.

And finally the van @ ring was amazing. I am so happy they really asked Sabine to try that. I actually believed she could do it.
BTW Sabine is not really pretty, but somehow she's so sexy to me. And that german accent is making her even nastier. Anyway it is highly unlikely to see her in TopGear on a regular basis.

btw I watched the 700MB rip from mininova and must say there were many errors for me. Not sure if it was just me or it's the torrent but there were small gaps (missing seconds) time to time. Think I'll have to dl proper vuk quality rip as well.

The show was great but the 390 MB rip was pathetic i have to say, happyly there is good old rip from VUK.

I grabbed the 700MB version for the first time, and yes, it seemed like there were little half second skips in the video/audio, but the picture quality was better. And the sound quality was WAY better. VUK's 350MB rips have terrible ringing in the audio in places, kind of what a "bad" mp3 sounds like. VUK needs to use a higher audio bitrate. I may go back and DL the 700MB versions of all of this season, just for the better audio.

I heard that same ring in the 700 as well, not just the 350 - sounds more like just some feedback during the recording. Shrug...

Just a note about someone talking about Jezza cheating in the Panda. If you watch closely, towards the end of the race he hops into the bus lane (not just peeking like he did earlier when he talked about it).

Great episode, although the last one was still better. Don't know how anyone can say this episode was garbage.

If Jeremy is done for the next six months, say goodbye to next the next series of Top Gear. The show is nothing without Jeremy.

Sabine's English is too German to let her be a good presenter. Besides, they've made too many wisecracks about the fatherland to let anyone from there take over a British car show.

The rockstar segment was too annoying. :thumbsdown:

Hamster may wish he never said that, if jeremys op really did go wrong.

That sabine is one hell of a driver, they should have her come back and present ...

I think this episode was OK, not the best but not the worst either.

I'm even more impressed now about the TVR Sagaris, than after I first saw it in Fifth Gear... That's a one bad ass looking car. :drool: Just... amazing. :shock2: Want one really badly!

:lol: on the Transit in the N?rburgring... How emarasing it must have been, hammering down the Ring with your new Porsche or a BIKE, and get overtaken by a Ford Transit... a VAN!! :cry: :unsure: :lmao: Not your finest hour there... Sabine is just amazing. :shock: And she's replacing Jeremy in the next series, the driving parts at least.

Still nothing in the news about Jeremy's Ford GT, well his ex-GT. I'm still waiting him to bone that dog, like he said he would. :D

And Jeremy lost a race, how about that. :thumbsup:

Aiyo.

Were the hell is the Bentley?

Does anyone know if it's going to be in the series at all?

sagaris :drool: van laptime on the ring :drool: not bad ep, but who cares about this ep when next ep theres the F430 [borat]WAWAWEYA[/borat]

^^ I thought, Hamster was really a bit mean...

Buba

petespug said:
Hamster may wish he never said that, if jeremys op really did go wrong.

That sabine is one hell of a driver, they should have her come back and present ...

I agree, he went overboard with that comment...I know Jeremy is always making fun of him that he is short and whatnot but he would never say something like that.

Jeremy > James > Hamster

Ow Sabine marry me!!! I know you're older than me but I'll make it work :D