[06x08] July 17th, 2005

I think I'd still have the DB9 over the f430. Even though the 430 is surely a profoundly better car, I think I'd have a bigger smile puttering around town in the aston...

sith33 said:
I think I'd still have the DB9 over the f430. Even though the 430 is surely a profoundly better car, I think I'd have a bigger smile puttering around town in the aston...

Well, if I can afford one, I can probably afford two.

Thus meaning I'd have a DB9 coupe, and the F430 (haven't decided on Spider or not).

In this dream of infinite money, I'd get the F430 Spider, and then a Challenge Stradale version if it's ever released.

I like The Chad view on this one. Get both. 8)

And don't forget the 911 Turbo...and the M6...

Poor Hammond, that fat ugly blonde liked him

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was from that creepy site Hammond Heaven. She looked kinda familiar. Think I might have seen her on a picture there.

EDIT: yup, I was right. Read'em and weep. I feel SO sorry for the guys having to face those girls every other show (yes, literally. Damn stalkers>_<)

http://groups.msn.com/HammondHeaven...essage=13580&LastModified=4675531169635196007

Otherwise, the ep seemed kinda bland indeed, and the supposed funny bits (James' rant about the Skyline, Jeremy & Richard arguing over the roadsters) seemed way too rehearsed for some reason. But it's TG, so I still had some laughs. But what exactly DID Richard win? I couldn't follow it completely.

btw, does anyone know if the Murcielago Roadster will be making an appearance in any of the next 3 TG eps?

The Chad said:
In this dream of infinite money, I'd get the F430 Spider, and then a Challenge Stradale version if it's ever released.

Ferrari are already testing the F430 Challenge Stradale, so recon this time next year it will be out i guess

poor, poor hammond! JC was quite mild about the girl shouting, I've seen guys humiliated for less.
I quite liked the segment about the convertibles, just shows my point: convertibles never look nice :D
the pimped out C2: waste of money and time

Minova torrent gives me an unwelcome message saying "error connecting to peers". Alternative?

poor, poor hammond! JC was quite mild about the girl shouting, I've seen guys humiliated for less.

Apparently the comments made by that group of girls and Jeremy's reaction to it (taking Hammond in the piss for it) got a lot more nasty and sexually-oriented :shock: See here, if you're in for a bit of a scandal:

http://groups.msn.com/HammondHeaven...essage=13381&LastModified=4675531031287829910

I can't believe Jeremy said that, nor that they haven't banned those girls from the studio yet. Give the poor guys a break, especially Richard!

THAT EP SUCKS THE SWAET OFF A DEAD MANS BALLS :blowup: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :blowup:

@ micra: that hammond fanclub seems like a very serious problem... feel even worse for hammond now.

did james say he actually drove the f430? and he also liked it? that's it, he's gradualy turning into JC

I was quite surprised when James mentioned he wasn't in favour of the Nissan Skyline... However much James may have been my favourite host, I just had to grasp my broken heart and agree with Jerermy about a prescription gunshot to James' face...

Jeez, they chose the 3 cars in Series 3 to be the verdict !

Erm.. Isle of man anyone ? :bangin:

Wow! That was a shocking episode by TopGear standards :thumbsdown: :( Very un-impressed by how friggin long they spent on those 3 stupid convertibes!! It was further ruined because I knew they would end up with the SLK because it was in the background after the F430 bit...

As for hammond and his fan-club...I feel very sorry for him. Total humiliation by that fat twat who wanted him and after reading some of the stuff they write in his fanclub, it gets you thinking, "Whats the nice way of saying to ur fanclub that you dont like them?"

As for the topic of convertibles, i'd take the Audi out of those 3 but to be honest, I would just work harder and get the Merc!

btw WHEN IS THE BENTLEY GONNA BE ON!!!?? DO NOT TELL US THAT IT'LL BE ON THIS WEEK AND THEN GET RID OF IT AGAIN BBC :x AARRRGGGG :evil: :twisted: