[06x08] July 17th, 2005

Miguel said:
Exarkun said:
Yes yes!! Please tell me that song when Jeremy started playing with the F430 on RACE settings! Superb music to complement the scene!

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence, and "Mike Shinoda Remix" to be precise.
They played that in one of the previous seasons, i think while testing the new Golf GTI
I f'ing love that song. <3

Helvete said:
when the 350z convertible first comes on its a nine inch nails song, just cant put my finger on which one

Indeed it is NIN. With Teeth is the name of one of the songs. You Know What You Are? is the other that plays right after with the heavy drums. David Grohl plays drums on the "You Know What You Are?" track, and turns out he is one of the greatest drummers on the planet, so excellent song.

Both songs are from the "With Teeth" album. Which is freakin' sweet.

For 00:41-01:03 and 08:14-08:30, I believe it's "Faure - Pavane"

8)

wow thank you sooooo much memphis been wanting to know the title of the track since i saw top gear last night

That dragracingsong kinda gives me the creeps. It reminds me of some disturbing scenes from Animatrix...

Ok.. I got a previous track recog wrong.. ignore the Forme tune, because thats not it. Now got the ep down and pencilling in the ones I know:

25:03 - 26:17 : Sigur Ros - Syndir Guds (Opinberun Frelsarans)
49:18 - 50:36 : Sigur Ros - Myrkur
50:47 - 51:23 : Sigur Ros - Myrkur
52:49 - 53:25 : Junkie XL - Beauty Never Fades (Animatrix Edit)
53:30 - 53:49 : Sigur Ros - Myrkur

mishari79 said:
What is the music between 3.56 to 5.17??

somebody noted earlier that its Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Mike Shinoda Remix)

Does anybody know the name of the song played at 02:14 - 03:13??

47:17 - 47:53 - I am 99.99999999% certain that this bit is from the ""Half-Life 2 OST""..

I've been through the 48 tracks 3 times now and cant find the damn thing... if someone else can double check it... I am VERY sure of what it is.

anyone know the song at the very beginning of showing the Audi TT??
its around 23:00 minutes time for about a minute or so
plz help

Birdman06 said:
Indeed it is NIN. With Teeth is the name of one of the songs. You Know What You Are? is the other that plays right after with the heavy drums. David Grohl plays drums on the "You Know What You Are?" track, and turns out he is one of the greatest drummers on the planet, so excellent song.

Both songs are from the "With Teeth" album. Which is freakin' sweet.

So
28:32-29:13 is NIN-You Know What You Are? w/Dave Grohl on Drums

anyone.....anyone know the song at the very beginning of showing the Audi TT??
its around 23:00 minutes time for about a minute or so
plz help

hi fellas,
does anybody know what the stig is listening to during his lap with the f430?(around 13:10)
JC says it's something like "greenslide", and that it is a poor song, but i kinda like it...
i found out there's a band called greenslade, but no idea what song it could be

track from min 2.14 to 3.13
and
track from min 26.38 to 27.54

anyone? pliz? help? .... thanks in advance ! :D