[06x08] July 17th, 2005

The song was definatly Sigur Ros - Mykur, the German amazon is a much better source of music clips that the uk site.

Thanks again..

Skyliner34 said:
Sorry if I'm blind.. but where was it answered?

It was answered in the first ever post in this topic

Sky

It's not there, not for 21:58-22:11. Sorry that I keep asking, but it's really killing me not knowing what the song is, I really want it. If it has been answered and I'm an idiot, can please someone just tell me what it is? :cry:

21:58-22:11 -
Very mellow song played from Jeremy's IPOD in the pimped up C2.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Exarkun said:
rushaseana said:
someone please please figure out what the song is from 2.14 to 3.13

thx

02:14 - 03:13 - Hans Zimmer - Liberty (From Directors Cuts 5 - Epic Themes)

Its a promo album, never released commercially.

So since its a non commercial promo, it would be no big deal if you ripped a mp3 of the track in question to share with all? ;) Please? haha

fussychicken said:
Exarkun said:
rushaseana said:
someone please please figure out what the song is from 2.14 to 3.13

thx

02:14 - 03:13 - Hans Zimmer - Liberty (From Directors Cuts 5 - Epic Themes)

Its a promo album, never released commercially.

So since its a non commercial promo, it would be no big deal if you ripped a mp3 of the track in question to share with all? ;) Please? haha

Actually.. ahem.. those that want that song might be able to PM me :)

Chicane-UK said:
sskkaa said:
track from min 2.14 to 3.13
and
track from min 26.38 to 27.54

anyone? pliz? help? .... thanks in advance ! :D

I think the track from 26:38 - 27.54 is more Sigur Ros music but i'm not sure which track. I've gone through the three albums I have but can't ID it from those.

I love that song. I think it is one of Sigur Ros's song too. Its hard to find it though. :(

there is loads of music by autechre, aphex twin and boards of canada on top gear, multiple tracks in each episode!!

22:39 - 23:00 - Sigur R?s - Sigur R?s

24:11 - 25:03 - Sigur R?s - Sigur R?s

episode 6x08

episode 6x08

i wanna know the name of the song that you can hear starting 46 : 20 . it lasts until 47 : 17 . it starts when jeremy says : " my right leg is on the american continent, my left leg is on the european continent " ....or something like that !
great song .......
come on ? do you know it ?

Does anyone know how the song is called you hear from 7:25 till 7:34? It sounds greec, I've heard it in other episodes as well, but I only know it when it was in this episode...

26.38 - 27.54 - Song is B?um B?um Bambal? by Sigur Ros i am happy to share this with anyone who wants it, its an awesome song :) :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where I can get an instrumental version of Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Mike Shinoda Remix)? Thanks.

AJ said:
26.38 - 27.54 - Song is Bium Bium Bambalo by Sigur Ros i am happy to share this with anyone who wants it, its an awesome song :) :thumbsup:

Thanks alot man! :thumbsup: I've been wondring what song this was for some time. :D

:bangin: did anyone ever find out the song stig was playing while doing a lap in the F430 ?