• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[06x10] July 31st, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
In this edition of Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond look at the latest range of off-road toys; showcase the fastest four-door saloon in the world - the Bentley Flying Spur; and find out how a BMW 5 series diesel measures up against the 5 series petrol and can a jeep drive across a lake?

Big Brother's Davina McCall is this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.'

NO SPOILERS, NO DOWNLOAD DISCUSSION, NO DOWNLOAD SPEEDS ETC...
I think after last weeks offenders, mods WILL NOT tollerate any of that crap, and I wouldnt blame em. Please be considerate to others ;)

Finally God has answered my prayers!-THE BENTLEY CONTINENTAL FLYING SPUR :thumbsup: I can't wait to see this car...OHH THE ANXIETY :shock2: The bit on the 5-Series petrol vs diesel should be interesting but I think they will conclude that people who buy diesels are cheap or something :lol:

So can someone (Brit) tell me about the Big Bro guy? Was he in this years series or another series?

Re: [06x10] July 31st, 2005

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
In this edition of Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond look at the latest range of off-road toys; showcase the fastest four-door saloon in the world - the Bentley Flying Spur; and find out how a BMW 5 series diesel measures up against the 5 series petrol and can a jeep drive across a lake?

Big Brother's Davina McCall is this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.'

NO SPOILERS, NO DOWNLOAD DISCUSSION, NO DOWNLOAD SPEEDS ETC...
I think after last weeks offenders, mods WILL NOT tollerate any of that crap, and I wouldnt blame em. Please be considerate to others ;)

and after all that you put it in the wrong section....

Nah I can't post there...so we wait for mod to simply move ;) I dunno why I keep beating people to making this thread. I thought Viper or someone would make the thread but I couldnt wait any longer!

ahh right... now when it does get moved my post will make me look like a dumbass...

Thanks man. haha

Now... does someone have a definate answer one when that stupid mini is gonna be on?

the Big Bro guy?

Google image search that, my friend ;)

^ :lol:

That Bentley is absolutely something else, it's mahoooooosive! I'd love one, but it's such a man's car. Not just any man though .... needs a George Clooney or Dermot Mulroney type !

So can someone (Brit) tell me about the Big Bro guy? Was he in this years series or another series?

Not a he - she.And she is a genetic female!! She is the series presenter for the UK version

Moved.

What is the fastest four-door saloon?

Shawn_230 said:
What is the fastest four-door saloon?

Brabus EV12. reached 217mph I think.

But saw a video the other day......maybe in this forum...... of the Continental Flying Spur reaching 200mph with four people in it.

PowerSlide said:
Anyone knows which will be the off-road toys?

Try to search the forum for the pre-season booklet from TG Magazine (respect for the guy who scanned it). Any more precise answer will be a spoiler...

BTW, it seems they've dropped the cheap armoured car segment completely. :( I so wanted to see the face of the Hammster when the bullets start to fly...

TeXHo said:
PowerSlide said:
Anyone knows which will be the off-road toys?

Try to search the forum for the pre-season booklet from TG Magazine (respect for the guy who scanned it). Any more precise answer will be a spoiler...

BTW, it seems they've dropped the cheap armoured car segment completely. :( I so wanted to see the face of the Hammster when the bullets start to fly...
Probly not completly...maybe they will air sometime in the next season.

TeXHo said:

Thanks TeXHo.

Everyone seems to want to see Hammond being shot at. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.