• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[06x11] August 7th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
On this week's programme: does driving a Lamborghini Murcielago roadster give you the same kick as 12 angry bulls; the world's greatest power sliders grace the track; can you play the Top Gear theme tune with engines and the Ford F150 SVT Lightning pick up. Timothy Spall is this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car'.

This is the last episode in Series 6. Series 7 starts in the Autumn.

Last episode :eek: :( Oh well, the bit on power sliders will be interesting but the rest is just meh...

btw I thought Jezza said that the Monaro would be on this show later in the series??? I guess maybe next season.

Lightning :eek: last episode *gets gun* ... no reason to get up in the morning now :cry:

haz

No reason to stay up late on sundays while waiting for the 700 MB version to pop up... ;-)

VUK's version just take ages to appear ;) Gothic rips are there just 2-3h after the show ;) Makes a big difference if you need to go to bed :D :D

Buba why dont you get a satellite and watch top gear there? I know it's encrypted but still it would give you more sleep :D :D

Dunno... I actually got DVB-S, but I don't get BBC2. I only get the Astra sattelite... encryption wouldn't be that much of a problem, I guess, since I get the encrypted Austrian Programmes as well...

Usually it works perfect with the gothic or I don't care who rips, as they are out before 1:00 a.m. local time for me and complete before I get up... Then add some coffee and breakfast, and I'm a happy man...

Buba

Great, well, at least there is another series even if JC can't drive!

On that topic, Mr. BBC or anyone else vaguely reliable, any solid news on who will be doing all the reviews? Or won't we know till the start of next season??

wait a sec, now what ep will have the M5, cls 55 and that cadi shootout?

Re: [06x11] August 7th, 2005

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
the world's greatest power sliders grace the track;

just realised that this is when we'll most likely be seeing the Monaro VXR with the 6.0L LS2 V8 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

YES!!! I GET TO SEE THE MURCI ROADSTER ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watto said:
On that topic, Mr. BBC or anyone else vaguely reliable, any solid news on who will be doing all the reviews? Or won't we know till the start of next season??

There was some talk about that round the forum.
My guess: SOme of his buddys do a couple of things, but maybe he gets well sooner than expected...

Buba

Buba said:
Dunno... I actually got DVB-S, but I don't get BBC2. I only get the Astra sattelite... encryption wouldn't be that much of a problem, I guess, since I get the encrypted Austrian Programmes as well...

Buba

BBC isn't encrypted on DVB-S, its transmitted in the clear on Astra 2D (which is UK targeted)

http://www.lyngsat.com/astra2d.html

I'm trying to work out if saying that can get me into trouble :shock:

I doubt, it's widely known (at least I knew it :p) that the Beeb unlocked their sat feeds a while back ;)

Well, then I have to go to Living Room, and check out all 1935 entries in the DVB-S Box...

Buba

//edit: I get Astra 1B-1F/2C, but not 2D. Therefore, I have BBC Prime (but mediaguard encoded) and BBC World... No BBC2...
Too bad :-(

Buba

Oi mister BBC man sir... Pardon my repeated questioning of this but when the hell am I gonna see the rigged "Restoration Ripoff"?? I thought they said it was this series?

err... ehm ehm... but what about the new Aston Martin V8 Vantage?

What they are waiting for to show this car on TV burning all the rubber up to the suspension? :D

AM

Status
Not open for further replies.