[07x01] March 21st, 2005

Renesis said:
and BTW @ 2:20 you can see a bottle of water or something! :oops: :lol:

I believe that's were you can add the coolant and check the oil :)

pulse said:
The episode was okay, but a LONG way from "best ever" IMO.. and the 2nd half of it was.. well.. crap :)
Yeah. First part with Tiff and what's-his-face racing was fun. :D

Jason Bentley needs to be run over or shot.

Give us the big hairy one instead of him!! :thumbsdown:

Im already counting the days for the next ep which will prob be the best 5th Gear I'll see...SL55 vs. SLK55 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :shock: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FUCK I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

I probably wouldn't call it the best Fifth Gear ever, but for me the segment with the Z4 vs Boxster was probably the best Fifth Gear segment I have seen. I thought it was a lot of fun and I wasn't even driving.

The stunt part though wasn't as good. I found it interesting but what did it have to do with cars really? I mean cars were invloved but it was about the stunts.

Aston

justin syder said:
Jason Bentley needs to be run over or shot.

Give us the big hairy one instead of him!! :thumbsdown:

Im already counting the days for the next ep which will prob be the best 5th Gear I'll see...SL55 vs. SLK55 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :shock: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FUCK I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Are you for real man?? :shock:
FUCK I CANT WAIT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this has to be the best job by the seeders ever. I started the d/l last night, and I woke up the next morning to see the file completed and connected to 83 seeds! :shock:

Oh, and the episode was pretty good too. :p

223 seeds. probably don't need anymore hey? f*ck it - make it 224 :)

Hey, thanks for the d/l. This is my first one using bit torrent! I am getting pretty good speeds 42kbps.

Thanks, again from an Adeladian!!!!!

Andy.

Hell yeah, on next episode they're driving here on Finland!! W00t! :eek:

Tiff didn't look like he knows how to drive on slippery surface though..
:D :D

Did anyone else notice the fact that they used a blue S2000 as the second car in the stunt scene and that last May they gave away a blue S2000 that belonged to Vicky. The plates were different though RY53HRK on Vicky's vs. RE54FOP on the stunt car. I'm not really sure the point of this post now. I just found it interesting and maybe they didn't give away Vicky's car. It's all a conspiracy. Get out your tinfoil hats. :p

I must say it wasn't the best episode but it was still entertaining and it's good to have car shows back. Well done Vuk on the quality of the rip. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Treza360 said:
Did anyone else notice the fact that they used a blue S2000 as the second car in the stunt scene and that last May they gave away a blue S2000 that belonged to Vick

i noticed that too. i wonder if the whole thing was a scam just to rob the poor old to and froms out of their pounds sterling? 5th gear always seem to have a gimmicky dial-in competiton every show.

anyone seeding? The file just says "torrent" at the moment .. :unsure:

haz