[07x01] November 13th, 2005

Re: TG - [07x01] - November 13th, 2005

zenon said:
00:45 - 01:48 - Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want to (unknown mix?)
Does anybody have this version? I couldn't find it :| ??

18:20 track

Have sent further emails to Topgear FAO various members of their sound team - "I am an ALevel student studying music, can you help with my research etc ;)" But don't hold out much hope!

I'm convinced that the tune (violins) is not original and maybe of classical origins - will search tonight, also might have a look at Rob Dougan? / Craig Armstrong?

UnknownTrack said:
It sounds similar to Hybrid's "Finished Symphony".. but its not.

Nope. And Finished Symphony is already used in this episode from 28:52-29:02.

Likwid said:
20:12 - 21:08 (as the Aston's hood shuts to the intro of the M6)

The good... I bought this song on iTunes :mrgreen:

The bad... I didnt back up my iTunes purchased music when I reformatted :cry:

No clue what song it is but I'm looking

please find out :)

rheinberger said:
Likwid said:
20:12 - 21:08 (as the Aston's hood shuts to the intro of the M6)

The good... I bought this song on iTunes :mrgreen:

The bad... I didnt back up my iTunes purchased music when I reformatted :cry:

No clue what song it is but I'm looking

please find out :)

I'm still looking. Found a few other TG related songs but not this one yet.

omses said:
http://www.foxy.co.uk/new_releases/cd_music/6630951/Top+Gear/

Check it out
I've been looking around too for 18:20 >_< (sorry if the link above or something like it has been shown)

I have a feeling this could be it :thumbsup:

I've checked almost the entire track listing of the TopGear CD, but none of them match the 18:20 track. But I might as well be wrong!

sebi said:
Volred said:
zenon said:
00:45 - 01:48 - Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want to (unknown mix?)

We're getting closer:
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want to Erol's Glam Racket Mix is close but not exactly there

Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To? (Max Tundra Remix) That wasnt it.

As I said earlier, it sounds like:

Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To? (White Remix)

(featured e.g. here as 'Do You Wanna').

I have the song, it is Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To? (White Remix) as sebi suspected. :thumbsup:

I had gotten the Glam Racket Mix & Mirwais mix...and Glam Racket gave me hope the start..but I it is the White Remix :D Got 30 seconds into the White remix and heard that beat with the sweet tone...and knew it was it :D

18:20 track

http://media.putfile.com/Ford-uk-microsite-loop

:-Has both loops together from the Ford Fucus site??? Exterior - Interior

Left speaker has one part of the track

Right speaker has the other.

Both are played at the same time, im sure of it - use a set of head phones to check.

Edit. Sorry if this was obvious but I hadn't realised until now. :oops:

Well, as we've seen before, on an episode there seems to be about 5-7 seperate artists, and multiple tracks from them.

I suppose one could hunt around for other artists blindly in search of the 18:20 song, or one of you Brits would be kind enough to phone either FordUK or BBC. :)

Time Frame 05:58-06:20

Time Frame 05:58-06:20

After finally finding this very helpful topic, I still can find the name for the song playing during episode 07x01 at 05:58-06:20. Does anyone know the name?

Silverstar said:
I have the song, it is Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To? (White Remix) as sebi suspected. :thumbsup:

I had gotten the Glam Racket Mix & Mirwais mix...and Glam Racket gave me hope the start..but I it is the White Remix :D Got 30 seconds into the White remix and heard that beat with the sweet tone...and knew it was it :D

And now I must force you to share it with us, since it cannot be found anywhere.

im desperate for the 18:20 track too. Im a huge hybrid fan and have heard pretty much everything they have done and havent heard it before but i shall check into the few i havent heard.

Has anyone checked all the Rob Dougan tracks as it also has a clubbed to death sound to it aswell. If its not him either my bet would be it being from a soundtrack somewhere.