[07x01] November 13th, 2005

Cheers guys for all the music listings posted on here, it has made it ten times easier to get all the great song the boys have used throughout the 13 seasons... cant wait till season 14 comes out, not long now..

Love the Craig Armstrong - Inhaler song, its EPIC!!

Hi. What is the name of song at ~50.00? The woman sings "higher". I found on YT this Hybrid - Higher than a skyscraper, but there is no vocal and I'm not sure the melody is the same. Is it really this? Can someone give me a link to version from TG?

Could someone please tell me the song played during Hammond's run on the Isle in the Porsche? (48:55 - 49:45) ****The BBC America version please****

Ok... 47:24-48:20, this is the first song in part 2 on the Isle of Man. But, I just watched this segment in a "Best of Top Gear" and I looked it up online here:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/man-fight-3

And there is no way that's Diamonds from Sierra Leone. Did they change the music for their best-of? What's that song?

Shazam claims it's "Skunk Punch - Lap Catz", but I can't find any evidence of this song actually existing anywhere, other than on Shazam. :p