[07x01] November 13th, 2005

03:39 - 03:56 - Massive Attack - Collar Stays On
22:46 - 22:50 - The Prodigy (featuring Juliette Lewis) - Hot Ride

50:19-51:17 -- The Dust Brothers - Medulla Oblongata or This is Your Life (without lyrics) (Fight Club Soundtrack)
51:18-51:28 and 51:49-51:58 -- The Dust Brothers - What is Fight Club?

Hello, I'm new here, just registered.

On another forum, we were discussing Top Gear, and I asked if anyone knew the artist/name of a song.

someone recommened I have a look here, and if I couldn't find the answer here, i never would!

so here is my request:

what is the song title/artist when Richard is driving the Ascari, it starts just after he says "above all, a supercar should handle well", and ends just before he says "and thats coming from Britains premier supermarket opener".

this song was also used on one of the FIFA games around 1998, but i never found out who it was by of what is was called.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard muks!
most ppl request their song with the times it it played in the episode
for your request it is:
07:10 - 07:39

On previous page is an overview (at the bottom) where the song is identified
07:10 - 07:39 - Fluke - Absurd
Normally that overview is in the first post (in the placeholder post) but the moderator of this forum didnt have time to put the overview there.

what's the song in 07:39-08:27? even timemark haven't written in here...

vasu said:
about the kayne west remix ... how did they get it without vocals? I just listened to the song, and it's the same one ... only without words. I've played with various vocal removing filters before but they never produced anything as good as what Top Gear was using ...
Vocal removing filter suck. Even the really expensive ones still suck. I would say there is a 99.9% chance that Top Gear just used an instrumental version of the track.

A lot of the time there is an 'instrumental' version released on the song's single release, or on a complete instrumental version of the album it is from. I've got a few instrumental hip-hop albums (mostly by Dan the Automator, like Deltron 3030 for example) and for the most part they are very difficult to find.

Singles (in CD form) are easy to find, but whether or not they include an instrumental version is unpredictable. There will usually be a couple remixes, but not always an instrumental.

The most surefire way to find an instrumental version is to get the vinyl single of the song. If there is no instrumental album or instrumental single on CD, there will probably be one on the vinyl single. If you live in a large city or a place with a DJ community, there will be a place that sells vinyl somewhere. Find that place and ask them there. They are DJs, they will know. If they don't, make fun of them because they are shitty DJs. :p

What he said.. also you can bet that BBC has enough pull to get an instrumental even if the public can't. Still like to know where they got the Rob Dougan - Speed Me Towards Death instrumental from the DB9 v. Train episode.

21:35 - 22:01: Judge Dredd theme(if anybody cares)

Re: TG - [07x01] - November 13th, 2005

Re: TG - [07x01] - November 13th, 2005

zenon said:
00:45 - 01:48 - Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want to (unknown mix?)

This sounds a lot like Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To (White Remix).

Greetz,
s.

The song used when Clarckson is in the Aston is The theme to the the new Batman Begins film and is on the soundtrack...

i dont believe thats the one. i just picked up the soundtrack and didnt find one like it. i believe theyre talking about the morer fast paced one in the beginning.

thej762000 said:
Still like to know where they got the Rob Dougan - Speed Me Towards Death instrumental from the DB9 v. Train episode.

AFAIK, the 2nd CD of the limited edition of Furious Angels. Also featured on car vs. bobsleigh in 5x08.

InsanezX2 said:
Does anyone know what song starts at 50:07? I've been trying to find the name of this song for quite some time. Since there is such a short clip of this song in the episode, I uploaded a video that also has this song, so hopefully that will help.:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRG726KN

Hybrid - Higher than a Skyscraper