[07x01] November 13th, 2005

No Boss said:
Yeah.... nice job making that part of the discussion, spammer.

Excuse me, would you mind explaining your attack towards me before I leave?
I've never had such a warm welcome.

Does anybody have a mp3 link to the hybrid song? I have been looking everywhere.

semt-x said:
"Mr Smith" could be a working title.

I thought so to - but then again the Hybrid myspace blog (written by them) contains a discography entry(including 88 pieces of original music) as at November 2005 and it says "Mr Smith" (not that this proves anything other than Hybrid have a track called Mr Smith)

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=88FE1BBC-D929-4C35-96ED44E3BCFF64A615350447

"Mr Smith" is undoubtably hybrid -
Is our tune is Mr Smith? Im pretty certain it is (How would our BBC guy get that wrong?).
So what is "Mr Smith?" It is an original piece of music but It isn't an album track! So either it is a promo (or (V Unlikely) was maybe dumped off the album because we found out what the track was.)

I would prefer to belive it is a promo for TV/advertising... so:-

Ford have it! The design company that made the Lamborgini vid have it! and Top Gear (BBC) have it! We could ask all of them again... But here is a thought.... Has anyone tried asking Hybrid for a copy.. Im sure if loads of us emailed them like when we all pestered the BBC then we might get some information about the track at least...????

Okay...i've been meaning to post the truth about this track for months... so let me go ahead and end ALL the speculation once and for all!

#1 - The song is in fact by Hybrid, but it is NOT called "Mr. Smith", it is entitled "Ultimatum".
#2 - It is available ONLY to advertising agencies and production houses on a 39 track Promo cd of Hybrid music for ads.
#3 - I have the cd at my work, but I unfortunetely cannot make it available here at this time.. I would if I could. I am making a low quality sample available so you can hear the entire track. Just please do not PM me begging for this song.
#4 - I am SURPRISED that the Hybrid sites do not already know about this... while I can't be the one to make it available due to restrictions at work, the cd has been circulating among some of the most hardcore music collectors online for more than a year.

Realplayer sample of full ULTIMATUM song

Thanks for setting the record straight, ssreverb

Is the cd a bunch of unreleased stuff, or does it just have that one song on it?

:thumbsup: Thank you ssreverb, now the hunt can begin...

I have been looking on torrent sites, everything, most is pretty hopeless, but some last.fm users seem to have the song... <starts datamining>

ssreverb said:
Okay...i've been meaning to post the truth about this track for months... so let me go ahead and end ALL the speculation once and for all!

#1 - The song is in fact by Hybrid, but it is NOT called "Mr. Smith", it is entitled "Ultimatum".
#2 - It is available ONLY to advertising agencies and production houses on a 39 track Promo cd of Hybrid music for ads.
#3 - I have the cd at my work, but I unfortunetely cannot make it available here at this time.. I would if I could. I am making a low quality sample available so you can hear the entire track. Just please do not PM me begging for this song.
#4 - I am SURPRISED that the Hybrid sites do not already know about this... while I can't be the one to make it available due to restrictions at work, the cd has been circulating among some of the most hardcore music collectors online for more than a year.

Heard the track today at Discovery channel 'Strange ufo stories'

Hope Hybrid will bring it out soon 8)

Greetz

52:09 - 52:14 - The Bee Gees - If I Can't Have You (90% sure)
53:28 - 53:33 - The Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
54:38 - 54:42 - The Bee Gees - Words

God, I'm so embarrassed :)

I think it could be one of those "don't ask, don't tell" type arrangements about where he found it....

I suspect he's about to be hounded with several hundred PM's (including one from me)
Perhaps it would be easier if you put it on rapidshare or something (and save you from responding to so many pm's)

Yeah, I uploaded it to SendSpace (which is like rapidshare without the bull)

I found someone who finally had it. The album is called "Scores". There are 3 CDs, the first CD seems to have the "full length" which varies normally around 2-3 minutes. The second CD has edits of the songs edited down to ~1:05 minutes. The third CD has edits down to ~35 seconds.

01. (3:04) Rise Again
02. (2:03) Ultimatum
03. (3:42) Heart's Desire
04. (2:06) Immaculate
05. (3:11) Coup De Grace
06. (5:08) Miscreant
07. (2:46) Nightbreed
08. (2:56) Outta Time
09. (2:26) Let It All Out
10. (1:30) Inperspective
11. (2:44) What Lies Beneath
12. (2:21) Terminate
13. (2:39) Future Force

THANKS TREMENDOUSLY to ssreverb for the tip off on this track

hmm 2 minutes was shorter than what i was expecting but the quality is definately there

well anyways thanks again mate, was looking for this for quite some time