[07x01] November 13th, 2005

Could someone please send me these songs
Craig armstrong- inhaler 04:13 - 04:38
Hybrid- Ultimatum 17:59 - 18:46

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I've downloaded all the last 6 songs of the list that's produced here and the song I'm after isn't any of them!!! It's the song that plays out the Ascari test it sort of is a wah-wahed howl of a tune and none of them do it!! Please help somone!

What's the song where Clarkson drives the M6?

What's the song where Clarkson drives the M6?

Hi,

Does anyone know the song when Clarkson drives the M6 on the Isle of Man, with the Aston and the Porsce? - it's sort of smooth and has a great bassline, no words....please help!!!

Hi,

Does anyone know the song when Clarkson drives the M6 on the Isle of Man, with the Aston and the Porsce? - it's sort of smooth and has a great bassline, no words....please help!!!

check the list at the start of this thread... you can be certain it is somewhere in the main list becuase it is 100% complete (based on music heard during the original BBC2 broadcast)

Last edited:
I've done a quick scan through the thread, and as far as I know nobody's mentioned this, but the Stig is listening to the second movement of Bach's Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043.

(Baroque geek, moi. Probably nobody else cares about such things.)

I've done a quick scan through the thread, and as far as I know nobody's mentioned this, but the Stig is listening to the second movement of Bach's Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043.
(Baroque geek, moi. Probably nobody else cares about such things.)
Anything that hasn't been ID'd yet is fair game... so we do care and thanks for posting!

Last edited:
help

help

please can someone give me a link or help me download hybrid ultimatum as im at my wits end as i cant get it anywhere
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

can someone pleaseeee send me a link for Hybrid Ultimatum? i've spent 3 hours searching for it. thanks!

our tune ultimatum is being used by sky sports on their champions league programme, previewing the nights games.....class

howdy im new to the forum and just like a fair few here i too have been searching for ultimatum by hybrid. ive been on and off searching for over a year now and thankfully (finally) i managed to find this forum but i cant get any of the links working. if it is at all possible that someone could PM it to me i swear it would make my year let alone my day.

thanks in advance guys
Glenjamin

Where I can get songs

Where I can get songs

Anyone know where i can download these songs Ive looked everywhere but i cant find any of them. Is it possible for someone to tell me or even send me the song via e-mail. :)

the songs i would like are blackout and ultimatum, any help with this will be greatly appreciated because ive looked for them absolutely everywhere. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can download these songs (for free obviously)? Ive looked everywhere but i cant find any of them. Is it possible for someone to tell me or even send me the song via e-mail. :)

the songs i would like are blackout and ultimatum, any help with this will be greatly appreciated because ive looked for them absolutely everywhere. :mrgreen:
Read the rules. http://forums.finalgear.com/announcement.php?f=67&a=1

woops, sorry :cry:

can someone please send me the songs ultimatum and blackout via e-mail please???
its fozzie3000@hotmail.co.uk.

ive looked everywhere over the past two days and no luck.

Whats the song at 05:15 - 05:30 from the link below, i'v searched all the songs in the listing at the start and listened to them all through, but none of them seem to be the song im looking for?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8epcxCHAXuw

Thanks in advance.

^ HELP PLEASE! THIS SONG IS KILLING ME ^