• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[07x02] March 28th, 2005

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Torrent will be up on the main page in a few minutes. :)

Great ep, and when they were testing at the end...man! :tvhorror:

my 100mbit isn't up yet, I was kind of waiting for the torrent since last time my 100mbit box downloaded much faster from the torrent than I could with the FTP. But its connected to the torrent now downloading.

I just clicked the link on the front page. Cant wait to watch it. Thanks Viper.

PS: is there a secret to getting a signature to work on these boards? I have tried everything I know from other boards but I cant get mine to display properly.

Renesis said:
Good episode, I liked the shootout, was expecting more from Tiff test...

Hey dude - can you please finish that last 5%, i downloaded it 95 and it sucks to redownload the whole thing - please :) -I am so close

The BBCode is supposed to not the full werd ;)

EDIT: SiR answered already :D

and you don't have to redownload it, just hop in the torrent and finish it inifiniti :D

Yeah, that should do it.

And sith just hopped on the torrent. Speeds should start to take off as he's doing a couple MB a second. ;)

Whewt. thanks for the signature help. Got my car in there showing up now.

By the way, I cant get this torrent to download. It keeps not being able to connect to pier because it says my client is banned ? Ive been using this client for years, and here last week. what gives? (its the official, latest version from bittorrent.org)

infiniti said:
Renesis said:
Good episode, I liked the shootout, was expecting more from Tiff test...

Hey dude - can you please finish that last 5%, i downloaded it 95 and it sucks to redownload the whole thing - please :) -I am so close
Download the torrent, click a button in your client that's called something like "add torrent, no defualt save", point it at the partially downloaded file. It'll check the file, see that you've got 95% of it and then download the rest via the torrent. :)

Obsidian said:

By the way, I cant get this torrent to download. It keeps not being able to connect to pier because it says my client is banned ? Ive been using this client for years, and here last week. what gives? (its the official, latest version from bittorrent.org)

Post in problems, see if bigfoot can help. I don't know what could be the prob as it's the latest client :)

Obsidian said:

Nice car :thumbsup: If you used that client last week, there's no reason it shouldn't work this week that I know of. Are you sure that no settings were changed on your end?

Obsidian said:

http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=1897

bigfoot has banned all clients that don't use the low bandwidth query method to cut down on bandwidth used by his tracker so that he can serve more people. Even though you're using the latest version of the official client, it still may not support that and you might as well switch. Single torrent clients suck. Much easier when you can put all of your torrents in one window. :p

Since no one seems to be posting in that problem area anymore, can anyone quickly reccomend a torrent program for me to download? I dont know of any or where to get any. This one has worked perfectly for so long and is so simple. Shame its not going to cut it anymore.

Thanks.

Haha, I love how he puts on a plastic glove while refilling the BMW. This is why I love being in a State where you don't get to pump your own gas. 8)