[07x02] March 28th, 2005

I also wish that Jason had pushed the 320d a bit more. At least we know it is comfortable :)

What I want to know is when either show will test the new M5 :cry:

Haven't watched it yet, still downloading it, but I just wanted to say thanks for it. :thumbsup:

OOO yeah Finland is tha best.

Atleast now when the Bike season starts.

Still nothing on my download.
'

Is there any other client that is to use and can download this torrent?

Scud said:
OOO yeah Finland is tha best.

Atleast now when the Bike season starts.

Still nothing on my download.
'

Is there any other client that is to use and can download this torrent?

I had the exact same problem with Shareaza, and I decided to go for the Bit Comet client ... DLding now :)

haz

just watched it(I forgot I had this on my comp till 1/2 an hour ago :lol: ) ... pretty good episode, I'm glad so many people love the 3-series, BMW has always made the 3-series to perfection :D

i just watched the news lately about diesel in america and they said that by 2006- the diesel quality will be changed and it will be the similar ones that are used in europe so that means cars that run on diesel will start to be sold again here and that includes the fastest 3 series wchich runs on diesel!!! - (PHILIPPINES GETS TOP GEAR MAGAZINE! LUCKY THEM!)

mykogwapo69 said:
i just watched the news laltely about diesel in america and they said that by 2006- the diesel quality will be changed and it will be the similar ones that are used in europe so that means cars that run on diesel will start to be sold again here and that includes the fastest 3 series wchich runs on diesel!!! - (HPILIPPINES GETS TOP GEAR MAGAZINE! LUCKY THEM!)

You are absolutely right. The current diesel has 500 parts of sulphur per million while the new standard in 2006 should have 15 parts per million of sulphur meaning that BMW and Mercedes can finally bring over their diesel engines. It could also mean the 1-series could come over here as well.

Tells you how much ahead the European car market is compared to the North American car market.

I love Vicky's talent for driving.... Directly from one powerslide to another :D and her comment about the rollbar popping up :thumbsup:

also- diesel engines have fewer parts than a regular gas engine which means less maintenance which gives it another advantage and its housing is a lot bigger and stronger which means that you can just bolt on a NOS system and wont worry about blowing an engine- the draw backs though are, diesel smells thats why jason put on some gloves and that they evaporate thats why its better to refuel at night (just what mr. clarkson did on the A8L AUDI) and you gotta have a turbo if you have a diesel because they lose momentum when you upshift (nurburgring on a jag)! so... thats it!

to those who know how to make you dvd play region 2 dvds- please tell me please! there are some old top gear dvds i saw on PLAY.COM only to find out that im not gonna be able to play them here- or anybody has a torrent link for the the episodes there?

mykogwapo69 said:
i just watched the news laltely about diesel in america and they said that by 2006- the diesel quality will be changed and it will be the similar ones that are used in europe so that means cars that run on diesel will start to be sold again here and that includes the fastest 3 series wchich runs on diesel!!! - (HPILIPPINES GETS TOP GEAR MAGAZINE! LUCKY THEM!)

Diesel cars have been sold by VW here for the last few years. Remember the Tdi? Also you can buy Top Gear Magazine at Tower Records.

The whole rollbar thing was hilarious... Too bad about the SLK55 being only auto, and no way to totally turn off traction control? doh!

bobber69 said:
I love Vicky's talent for driving.... Directly from one powerslide to another :D and her comment about the rollbar popping up :thumbsup:

Prez808 said:
Also you can buy Top Gear Magazine at Tower Records.
I think he ment a localized American version of Top Gear Magazine. Here's a bit of trivia. On their maden issue TG Philippine's sole female writer borrowed my car to write up about the Evo VIII. :) She also used it on a car TV program she hosted a year ago. I'll try to get a copy and upload it here.

mykogwapo69 said:
to those who know how to make you dvd play region 2 dvds- please tell me please! there are some old top gear dvds i saw on PLAY.COM only to find out that im not gonna be able to play them here- or anybody has a torrent link for the the episodes there?
If you have a DVD-ROM drive on your computer you can play Region 2 DVDs on it.

evoWALO said:
mykogwapo69 said:

You do have to be careful with that though, since some DVD players only let you change the settings up to 5 times. The last time it becomes permanent. If you have a DVD Burner you should be able to use a program like dvd decrypter or dvdshrink to remove the region encoding for the disc, I do not know I have never had any DVDs that weren't region 1.

hokiethang said:
evoWALO said:
mykogwapo69 said:

You do have to be careful with that though, since some DVD players only let you change the settings up to 5 times. The last time it becomes permanent. If you have a DVD Burner you should be able to use a program like dvd decrypter or dvdshrink to remove the region encoding for the disc, I do not know I have never had any DVDs that weren't region 1.
Forgot to mention that. Anyway there are hacked firmwares online that allow for region-free DVD-ROMs.