• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[07x03] April 4th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
Jason Plato drives the car that could become Formula One's biggest threat; Vicki Butler-Henderson compares Mercedes' cheapest model with a classier version; and Tiff Needell has a virtual race with the creator of `Gran Turismo'.

EDIT by Hokiethang:

Episode has been released: http://www.finalgear.com

We are currently waiting for viper to get back to make the specific episode thread.

This ep sounds interesting. I would really like to see the Gran Turismo segment.
Should be good.
Any idea's on the car that could become F1's biggest threat?

I'm amped to see Tiff loosing a race ;-)

Buba

I wonder if they'll use wheels when the play GT4. Hopefully the segment proves that video game racing has nothing to do with real racing.... ;)

Thanatos said:
and make the blackwood track and the XR car especially for the show ... :bangin:
it's still better to have an unreal car with realistic handling, than the other way around :p

anyway, back to topic: i looked at current FG episode's intro in slow motion, and there is really an A1 GP car in few shots

OMG @ GT race. That'll be kick ass.

a1 gp is just a cross between f1 and indy it's still just as restricted and i'll bet no fun to watch, they need freedom! g suits and huge amounts of grip with every device under the sun to keep them on the track is better to watch then f1 is today but this post belong elce where...

matt

cool! I'm looking forward to seeing how Tiff does in GT4 and how realistic it really is :)

Twinnie said:
a1 gp is just a cross between f1 and indy it's still just as restricted and i'll bet no fun to watch, they need freedom! g suits and huge amounts of grip with every device under the sun to keep them on the track is better to watch then f1 is today but this post belong elce where...

matt
there is a good reason for restrictions... it makes racing close, and more exciting...

of course the technology allows to make stupidly fast cars, but races won't be interesting anymore, because most drivers simply wouldn't dare to make an overtaking maneuvre while enduring 10 g lateral force

cant wait to see it :thumbsup:

I'm anxious to see it, BTW, 2 weeks back to back with some SL stuff? meh

but the Gran Turismo part should be cool

LOL..I'm wondering the same thing. I'll be home in about one hour 30 mins. Get on it dog goneit! 8)

BTW, thanks again

static said:
So is there any ETA on this rip, has everything went ok?

Yeah VUK has it done, and is in the process of getting it to the seeders. We may have to post the link to the torrent somewhere else, since Viper is MIA.

On Monday, April the 4th the board developed it's own conscious. The Admin became redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.