[07x03] April 4th, 2005

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Heads up: the answer to the competition question is "Lambo." :roll:

Jason forgot to shave his chin. I wish Vicki got more than a measly four minutes. Tiff playing GT4 was cool.

Missed the first section, but really enjoyed the rest. I'm definately looking forward to A1GP - I really hope that the sport makes it big. And Tiff's apporval of GT4 was very reassuring :)

Uploading pretty fast at 300+.

Released on the main page. Thanks to my mods, seeders, hookiethang, etc. for taking the iniative while I overslept. :?

this episode was DLing so rediculously fast i felt compelled to join and thank/commend everyone involved for this and every torrent release. 698 KB/s average download rate. amazing, didn't even get joined and this post off before it finished. i'll of course keep it seeding for a long while now.

Haha, thanks. :)

Watching it now. That VERY wide angle is trippy. :lol:

You - guys - rock ! :thumbsup:

Fast.jpg

Still seeding, will watch it after "Mork & Mindy the untold story". :tvhappy:

:woot: @ Tiff driving in GT4. :D

Yeah the one thing i like about 5th is that they try goofy things sometimes like the gt4 game. I can't see J Clarkson doing that. Seeding now @ 35 kb/s :D

Loved the quick download. 15mins is a new dl record for me. Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Great episode. Tiff playing GT4 was cool, but the A1 Grand Prix segment was simply amazing. Dubai looks just... :shock:
:jawdrop:

There was a segment on our motorsport news show on the weekend about A1GP Team Australia too. Looks like it should be a good championship. For the start though I don't think the drivers are going to be superstars though. Hopefully the quality of the racing will make them that.

Once again thanks Viper and VUK and everyone else. :D

Wow, for once I'm looking forward to a Fifth Gear episode as much as a Top Gear episode. Top Gear better come out with something ridiculous in the upcoming series because those guys at Channel Five are getting their act together.

Dubai looks nuts! I hear that something like only 12% of Dubai's wealth comes from oil. I wish I could visit there.

That Supra was... :shock:

That wide angle lens was...ugh. They overused it. The A-series looks great plus it's cheaper than the beemer. So props to Merc for beating the BMW in that aspect. Tiff driving in GT4 was amazing. Even more amazing was the story behind the Gran Turismo series and meeting the creator. :thumbsup::thumbsup: to him for creating the game. Plus he drove all the cars in GT4. That has got to be an awesome job :lol:.

I hope the A1 GP takes off. It's what we need. No electronic garbage to help the driver. It's totally relied upon the skill of the driver and how he/she can handle the rawness of the car. I hope it comes through and kills the F1 :).

My DSL took an hour and a bit but it was worth the wait. I guess the game stuff was OK but Tiff is at his best REALLY going sideways round a corner.

Yeah, Dubai looks great; I lived there in the 70s and it was good then, more sand and fewer skyscrapers.

Thanks Viper, I always watched Top Gear when I lived in the UK and 5th Gear is right up there

Re: [07x03] April 4th, 2005

Downloading now, can't wait to see it!!! And Thanks for all the work you guys have done~~

Wow ! Another good episode. :thumbsup:

Viper007Bond said:
Watching it now. That VERY wide angle is trippy. :lol:
Let me tell you, I use a wide angle that is very wide to shoot with ( a X0.3 lens ) and it is nowhere close to the effects I saw on tonight's episode.
It looks like Channel Five or the FifthGear crew got a new fisheye lens. That would give the rounded effect we saw in the whole show. :blink:

It has got to be the cameraman's new toy. Let's hope someone reminds him not to use it to often. :bangin:

This season of fifth gear has really gone up a notch. They seem to have gotten a travel budget, and found very good things to spend it on. Except for super-fishbowl mercland, I forgot this was hold-me-over-til-top-gear. Great quality encoding as well.

Time to boot up GT4.