[07x03] April 4th, 2005

Finally a good episode! The first and second episodes were quite boring...

A1 GP looks promising :thumbsup:

Firecat: Yeah, just sent mykogwapo69 on that issue telling him to knock it off.

Yes, I know I could just ban people just because, but since this isn't just my personal forum for talking about me or whatever and instead a forum for a site, I do cut people some slack. But, he's has his 1 and only warning.

Geees I missed something...

anyways... Top episode that one... I can't believe I even said that. I used to hate fifth gear with a passion.

So did I, I'm starting to really look forward to them these days.

I have to thank everyone for the speeds. :thumbsup:

Though I want to seed badly as I feel cheap, ratio is 0.006 currently. Here is what the setup is like.
Max Uploads: 20
Max Up kB/s: 0 (Unlimited)

I am using Azureus 2.2.0.2. Anyone want to help a new guy out? Solutions?

Is it me, or is Fifth Gear more interesting these days. I wonder if they'll bring the A1 Grand Prix over to the US, believe it or not, many Americans also want to see good driving skillz. Nascar just doesn't do it for many of us. Thats why we download TG and FG. Regarding GT4, even though it looks good and exciting, personally I'm waiting for them to put Ferraris and Porsches in it. I'll probably breakdown and buy it when it comes out for PS3, because its going to look so good. The Merc A-Class looks good, I think, especially when they used the fish-eye camera, but I would definitly take the Beemer 1-Series. If I need practicality, I'll get me a Truck.

Tomo Motorsport said:
Is it me, or is Fifth Gear more interesting these days. I wonder if they'll bring the A1 Grand Prix over to the US, believe it or not, many Americans also want to see good driving skillz. Nascar just doesn't do it for many of us. Thats why we download TG and FG. Regarding GT4, even though it looks good and exciting, personally I'm waiting for them to put Ferraris and Porsches in it. I'll probably breakdown and buy it when it comes out for PS3, because its going to look so good. The Merc A-Class looks good, I think, especially when they used the fish-eye camera, but I would definitly take the Beemer 1-Series. If I need practicality, I'll get me a Truck.

I think Fifth Gear is going in the direction that Top Gear said they won't, so instead of competing with Top Gear, they are providing a different look. Top Gear said they wouldn't fly around the world to show off things, which looks to be exactly what Fifth Gear is doing, and so far seems to be doing well. I would love to see A1 here in the US, because being from the pseudo-south, people for some reason when I say I like racing, they immediately think nascar, which I absolutely hate.

I have GT4 and even without the Ferraris, Porsches and Lambos in it, it is still a very good game. Im excited about Forza Motorsport since Microsoft paid to license the cars from those three, and from the Demos I have played of Forza it looks very good.

Tracker Down

Tracker Down

I've been trying to download the last two episodes of 5th gear and it won't work. I keep getting a "Tracker Down" error. I'm using Shareaza as a downloader. If anybody has any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

-Alex

PS- GREAT WEBSITE!!!!!!!

The whole fog light thing on the merc makes the car look stupid (coming on when making a turn below 25mph...wtf?!?)

Re: Tracker Down

Re: Tracker Down

Hockeyman11385 said:
I've been trying to download the last two episodes of 5th gear and it won't work. I keep getting a "Tracker Down" error. I'm using Shareaza as a downloader. If anybody has any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

-Alex

PS- GREAT WEBSITE!!!!!!!

Welcome fellow Quebecer, hope you'll stay! 8)

well... i've played GT4 and i must agree :thumbsup: with Tiff... it's great!!!!

hokiethang said:
Tomo Motorsport said:

I think Fifth Gear is going in the direction that Top Gear said they won't, so instead of competing with Top Gear, they are providing a different look. Top Gear said they wouldn't fly around the world to show off things, which looks to be exactly what Fifth Gear is doing, and so far seems to be doing well. I would love to see A1 here in the US, because being from the pseudo-south, people for some reason when I say I like racing, they immediately think nascar, which I absolutely hate.

I have GT4 and even without the Ferraris, Porsches and Lambos in it, it is still a very good game. Im excited about Forza Motorsport since Microsoft paid to license the cars from those three, and from the Demos I have played of Forza it looks very good.

I think GT4 is awesome, especially since they included much more BMWs. I think Forza is cool too, its just that I want the best of both worlds in one game. Besides, I don't really have the money to spend on video games at the time. (college) Thats why I'll wait for PS3 to come out, and get its version of Gran Turismo, That will truly be a game. I bet Polyphony is working on it right now. What do you think of Tokyo Xtreme Racers?

hey guys gt4 does have porsches they're just under the tuner brand "RUF". check it out.

Forceflow said:
hey guys gt4 does have porsches they're just under the tuner brand "RUF". check it out.

RUF is an aftermarket tuning house for Porsches though. The cars are basically the same but extensive re-engineering and other cosmetic modification are done. The Porsche badge is removed and the RUF badge is replaced. It used to be a Porsche but not anymore. The same is with Brabus and Mercedes. They don't just supply parts and stuff for cars, they rebuild them.