[07x03] November 27th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
On this week's Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take their favourite supercars on a continental road trip - the Ford GT, Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda; car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306 and the Focus ST takes to the track.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, first one to post :D

Looking forward to what JC will have to admit about his GT, after many hrs. of driving. I have noticed, it is most interesting listening to what JC decides about a car when he drives these loooong endurance trips!! They are my fav segment on the show ....

haz

must be cool but 1 hr and just these things... must be good still...

JC managed to DRIVE his GT?!?!? :shock:
Did he rip out the alarm? :lol:

Sounds great :thumbsup:

^^ It will also have the news, the guest and the hot hatches, so I guess, 25 min. will have to suffice for a complete trash over the european continent... Pretty tight schedule, IMO...

Buba

so May is driving the F430 then? will definately be a good ep 8)

Im just hanging out for the GT/Zonda/F430 segment! Been reading about it in the official preview, soo cool :thumbsup:

I can't wait!!!

Lusitano said:
JC managed to DRIVE his GT?!?!? :shock:
Did he rip out the alarm? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, this will be the episode that they preview in the montage in 07x01 where you see Richard scrape the nose of the Zonda :lol: How bad would you feel :cry:

Looking foward to this one!

haz said:
Looking forward to what JC will have to admit about his GT

I thought he gave it back in order to get the money for a 430? I know in the article in the Times he said his reason was the alarm, but he had only just reviewed the 430 a week before and said it was the best Ferrari ever.

I am especially interested in this episode simply because I want to hear what Jezza says about his GT. Except for a brief mention in his column that it was back (due to mail from fans), he hasn't really said anything about how he's getting on with it. It would seem that he's driving his SLK55 AMG more often.

DKillian said:
haz said:
Looking forward to what JC will have to admit about his GT

I thought he gave it back in order to get the money for a 430? I know in the article in the Times he said his reason was the alarm, but he had only just reviewed the 430 a week before and said it was the best Ferrari ever.
he bought it back. and he also bought an SLK55 AMG.

Definitely sounds good. Looks like this will be the best ep yet. :thumbsup:

bartboy9891 said:
he bought it back. and he also bought an SLK55 AMG.

which is a bit strange.. I feel claustrophobic in that car, When I drive it all i want to do is get out..

How the heck does JC do it! (im basically an inch and a half taller than hamster)..

Status
Not open for further replies.