[07x03] November 27th, 2005

how do u find out what the songs are from top gear?? lol do u contact themor smin?? and i stil want that song lol. :)

56:32 - 58:18 - Amorphous Androgynous : 'the world is full of plankton'

There was a song that sounded like Brian - Eno but it wasn't, im not 100% sure where abouts the song was played but I think it was sometime around when they showed the ST.

Its got lots of piano chords playing after each other, very chilled. They only played it for a few seconds.

Anyone know which song?

pwig said:
56:32 - 58:18 - Amorphous Androgynous : 'the world is full of plankton'

Thank you! Now does anyone know where it can be obtained? This is the only track in this thread so far that I have not been able to find in iTunes :-(

**kisses feet!!!!**

i love you guys!! lol thanks!!!!!!

just takin agis to get hold of now :(

Because I dont have the episode anymore, I cant tell for shure where this is played, but since there are a lot of song founded I think it will be not hard to mach this one.

It plays 2 times, somewhere in the begining or so and during the Focus ST presentation (in the begining somewhere)

Photek - Ren 2

It's allso the soundtrack of The Animatrix

06:48 - 07:15

That is a remix of Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea.. but i'm not entirely sure which version!

The closest, speed wise that I can find is this one:

High Contrast vs. Future Sound Of London : Papa Nu Guinea remix

what was the last track ? ?

what was the last track ? ?

sooo . . .like we dont know the last thing . . .58 mins thing . . .the opera kinda thing . . . which comes in when they get to the bridge . . . .
:eek:

Just a correction, from 50:03-50:25, the song isn't the Ministry cover, but the original "The Light Pours Out of Me" by Magazine

Re: what was the last track ? ?

Re: what was the last track ? ?

srsairbags said:
sooo . . .like we dont know the last thing . . .58 mins thing . . .the opera kinda thing . . . which comes in when they get to the bridge . . . .
:eek:

It is Amorphous Androgynous : 'The World Is Full Plankton'