[07x03] November 27th, 2005

:thumbsup: :D
Thank You very much manwhatadork... This song was in 6 series too. When Clarkson was racing with Maclaren Mercedes :thumbsup: :driving:

azuriana said:
:thumbsup: :D
Thank You very much manwhatadork... This song was in 6 series too. When Clarkson was racing with Maclaren Mercedes :thumbsup: :driving:

No problem. I actually signed up for allofmp3.com just to download that album. Only cost around $1.85 or so.

Just a couple more additions to the list:

09:14 - 09:18 - Claude Joseph Rouget - La Marseillaise (the French national anthem) (going around the Arc de Triomphe)
09:18 - 09:43 - Jacques Offenbach - Galop Infernal (from "Orpheus In The Underworld") (going around the Arc de Triomphe)

The song played between 43:35 to 44:20 is Husky Rescue - My World
[times from the 700mb rip]
It's the song which starts when the Eiffel Tower appears on the screen

51:26 - 52:00: 'Jean De Florette' from soundtrack of the same by Jean-Claud Petit (JC filling up Petrol).

The song is also heard during the drive down Champ Elysee at night (09:05 - 10:10)

Someone ask me to send Amorphous Androgynous : 'the world is full of plankton' song. Byt unfortunatelly my internet can send only 10 MB and this song has 11,3 Mb :cry: :thumbsdown:

I know its a bit of an old thread but I just watched the Best of Top Gear and I'm trying to find the classical instrumental piece with the orchestral singing with a slow baseline, proper epic, that's on the three super cars section, it's mostly when they go off the moterway. It's not any of the tracks already posted becuse i've been throught them all. Any idea's???

Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent) I think.

Anybody know the music they played when they were testing the Aussie Vauxhall on Best of TG Today? (30/01/06)

Please?

jambolia: No idea what piece u mean, can u get the start time ( and stop time) in the ep when it is showed ?

same goes for RinkyDink, with the exception that RinkyDink can lookup the epi it was copied from in the search area of this site.

download song

download song

i hope i dnt get in trouble for this lol but i have an ftp server with that song in it and 4 episodes of top gear, becuz i likeds that part were they are on that bridge so much i cut a part out so you can still downlaod and watch that part of the episode without having to download a massive file. FTP can link is:

ftp://81.101.46.48

that may change, so i will update as needed and it may not always be available/online, on weekends 12am til 10pm, on week days 4pm til 10pm. sorry its so complicicated but its the only way i can do it lol. Just copy from the window to your computer.

enjoy.

any questions just ask

Does anybody know which is the song played from 49:17 to 49:43??? I gotta have it, it sound too good....

:( :( :(

come on come on come on!!!!

The 49:17 to 49:43 song... we can do it, we can do it!!!

BIG update...

ADDED:
Amon Tobin - Wires & Snakes
Faultline - Salt
Les Primitifs du Futur - La Femme Panthere et l'Homme Sandwich
The Velvet Underground - Venus in Furs (Amon Tobin-Live Mix)
?dith Piaf - Les Amants de Paris
Jean-Claud Petit - G?n?rique Fin
Les Primitifs du Futur - Sous Les Toits de Paris
Henry Mancini - Lujon
Remy Ma - Whuteva
Tench Itch, Don Davis - The Real
Les Primitifs du Futur - C'est la Goutte d'Or Qui Fait D?border la Valse
Nav Katze - Change (Aphex Twin Mix #2)

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry im not much use and cannot contribute much, but im desperate to find out the song played in the eppisode where James May is doing a review on the Jaguar XJ and is on about how Birmingham has changed architecture etc, also how the Jag is a bargain. It isnt played for long but sounds like a genre of dance and electronic, possibly by U.N.K.L.E

Thanks. :)