[07x03] November 27th, 2005

There was a heavy guitar track with a lot of pinch harmonics just as James started 'going' on the twisty country roads in the F430. I've gone through a lot of the songs but to no avail.. also, i don't have it on torrent so couldn't give you a time.. Anyone help? :(

if you look at the first post, at se the time of the original broad cast :

48:26 - 49:11 - M83 - Moonchild

thats the song you look for.

gl
Sems

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXczwwtwY0M[/youtube]

anybody know the name of the song starting at around 4:33 until the end of the clip?

Does anyone know what the song at 04:13 - 04:26 and 49:13 - 49:43 is?

same here, I have the urge to listen to that song over and over again for some reason; perhaps its the tinkling bells that make it sound so repetitive ;)

could anyone who knows this song post up the title?

The last song isn't "the world is full of plankton"

The last song isn't "the world is full of plankton"

Does anyone know the last song? It begins when they are on the bridge which sounds like a choir and chanting. After which it proceeds into a techno/dance beat and a mix of both nearing the end. The video is located here:

http://www.topgear.com/us/videos/more/supercars-to-millau-bridge-part-4/oldest

I can't seem to find that song and so far after a very long Google search, no one knows.:blink:

edit: there is actually two endings. Apparently top gear hosts their video with a newer more techno ending from that link.

Last edited:
I found the last song for the web version as they cross the bridge.

I found the last song for the web version as they cross the bridge.

The last song is "Beat of Faith"? by Brian De Mercier

after hours of research all thanks to youtube :)

Last edited:
>49:43 - 50:03 - Les Primitifs du Futur - C'est la Goutte d'Or Qui Fait D?border la Valse

hmm, it seems incorrect.
anyone knows what's the name of the song?.... thx...

There was a heavy guitar track with a lot of pinch harmonics just as James started 'going' on the twisty country roads in the F430. I've gone through a lot of the songs but to no avail.. also, i don't have it on torrent so couldn't give you a time.. Anyone help? :(

This! Anyone?? :(

I'm looking for a song which i suspect Dave dubbed over Amon Tobin's Wires and Snakes, right at the start of the Supercar road trip movie. It sound very similar to Wires and Snakes, but it's a fairly heavy drum and bass track.

Last edited:
I went through the list and tried to match the song but I didn't find what I was looking for.

Likely because you're hearing replacement music.

I'm not sure what it is, though. Kinda sounds ES Posthumus-ish to me.