[07x03] November 27th, 2005

The world is full of plankton

The world is full of plankton

I hope this works lol, due to a MASSIVE server error a few months ago i havnt been able to post, so im looking fru ppl hu want this song on here and emailing it to them (hope it works lol)

its 7mb in a zip file.

and i have use the name Cr416.

post your email addresses here and il upload as fast as i can to you, it may take a whie due to file size.

01:28 - 01:40 Amon Tobin - Wires & Snakes
03:38 - 03:50 Amon Tobin - Wires & Snakes
06:47 - 07:14 Amon Tobin - Wires & Snakes

I'm still absolutely dying for the Lose My Breath sample/remix :(

Oh and, hey everyone! First post! :lol:

Please help me find this song!

Please help me find this song!

Hey all! im new to this forum, glad I found it - LOVE Top Gear. Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me find this song -

its in the episode where they put the Pagani Zonda against the Lambo Murcielago. It is the song where they introduce the Zonda with an F15 jet fighter and Jeremy says the similarities between the two - whats that song called? its like a dance song. Thanks very much!

the version of the Marseillaise is probably a remix from the beatles - all you need is love, could be the new 'love' album.
Yg
The version in the special has a choir behind it that none of the beatles versions seam to have.

Last edited:
the version of the Marseillaise is probably a remix from the beatles - all you need is love, could be the new 'love' album.
Yg
The version in the special has a choir behind it that none of the beatles versions seam to have.

Okay, here is the exact version that was used...
09:14 - 09:19 - Francis Lai - Marsellaise G?n?rique

I'm not sure what version of the show I've seen but at 52:07-53:48, there is a heavier, bassier rock song and it isn't Photek - Ren 2. I can't find anyone who knows it >.<

I cant believe that nobody knows what the 'James May in the F430 4 piece band' song is yet.

Just caught the last ten minutes of this episode on Dave last night. Is it my imagination or was the soundtrack completely different at the end to its original BBC broadcast??

ok im just posting this everywhere now to try and get a response. does anyone know the name of the song from top gear season 7 episode 3 at about 52:07 - 53:48 when they take the 3 supercars off the motorway in france. It is a heavy rock song and it is not Photek - Ren 2. People believe it to be this as there is 2 different versions of this episode with different music at this point. It is driving me man trying to find out and i am not the only one. I have a clip of the episode if anyone wants it. PLEASE HELP if only for my own sanity.