[07x04] December 4th, 2005

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
Discuss away! :D *shakes fist* DISCUSS!

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
On this week's Top Gear can you buy a decent mid engined Italian supercar for under ten grand? What is faster in a race through the streets of Lisbon - a mountain bike or a car? A British sports car - the Marcos TSO-GT takes to the track and record breaking yachtswoman Ellen MacArthur is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

I found the mountain bike part with the new clio veryyyy funnyy and hats off to that mountain biker he was amazing... but see the many things that James hit LOL LOL :lol: :lol:

Fuckin hell, two records broke in one episode: Fastest lap and Fastest Star (Only .4 off of damon hill)

Challenge was a little dissapointing, But some damn good laughs (Clarkson in a hedge, May arriving on a truck and losing at everything - although what the hell is his captian slow helmet?)

Surprise tribute to Richard Burns, and a good anecdote too.

I really loved the bike thing too. Not so good ending to challenge though... :(

havent watched the ep yet, but i need to know the lap time of the Marcos!!!!

hmm, considering the zonda f set the fastest lap to date it seemed to have a short segment and wasnt even mentioned in the episodes despcription... oh well, to be honest it was a nice suprise :D no tso gt though... clearly a mistake.....?

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode, plenty of laughs, and the bike over the car... set up? or really part of the timed run.. conspiracy! :lol:

TheCleaner said:
hmm, considering the zonda f set the fastest lap to date it seemed to have a short segment and wasnt even mentioned in the episodes despcription... oh well, to be honest it was a nice suprise :D no tso gt though... clearly a mistake.....?

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode, plenty of laughs, and the bike over the car... set up? or really part of the timed run.. conspiracy! :lol:

when did the zonda f do a lap?

Dins said:
TheCleaner said:

In this show...

Dins said:
TheCleaner said:

you clearly haven't watched it yet :p.... this is the episode discussion, not the pre-ep...

andyhui01 said:
Dins said:
TheCleaner said:

you clearly haven't watched it yet :p.... this is the episode discussion, not the pre-ep...

And what are you doing reading it? :p

bihus said:
andyhui01 said:
Dins said:
TheCleaner said:

And what are you doing reading it? :p

:dunno: just reading whilst its downloading :p

bihus said:
Dins said:
TheCleaner said:

In this show...

awesome :thumbsup:

andyhui01 wrote:
Dins wrote:
TheCleaner wrote:
hmm, considering the zonda f set the fastest lap to date it seemed to have a short segment and wasnt even mentioned in the episodes despcription... oh well, to be honest it was a nice suprise no tso gt though... clearly a mistake.....?

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode, plenty of laughs, and the bike over the car... set up? or really part of the timed run.. conspiracy!

you clearly haven't watched it yet .... this is the episode discussion, not the pre-ep...

And what are you doing reading it?

sorry :oops: :(

Ellen MacArthur sure looked fast, but I never expected it to be the fastest time ever. Carr's lap looked faster...

SPG900 said:
Ellen MacArthur sure looked fast, but I never expected it to be the fastest time ever. Carr's lap looked faster...

I think the car is better runned-in, now. If it lived all its life on the track, the mileage is quite low.

bihus said:
SPG900 said:

I think the car is better runned-in, now. If it lived all its life on the track, the mileage is quite low.

I think you're right.

I mean, in season 1 + 2, the average time for the RPC was about 1:54. Nowadays, it seems like most people can break 1:50. I mean, if they put Harry Enfield out again, he'd probably get under 1:50. I wonder what the Stig would get?

ohh yeah by the way...

ohh yeah by the way...

thanks for that k top or whatever that banned me on the chat room - little does he know that the reason why i was anxious to get this video was because i was gonna leave the comfort of the internet for 3 days and i was gonna leave it on to be a seeder so that at least my internet can do a bit of work but no- he banned me- thank you, you little monkey!

The torrent is smallish at approx 350K. Usenet has a 700K version going up as we speak in ABMultimedia

Re: ohh yeah by the way...

Re: ohh yeah by the way...

mykogwapo69 said:
thanks for that k top or whatever that banned me on the chat room - little does he know that the reason why i was anxious to get this video was because i was gonna leave the comfort of the internet for 3 days and i was gonna leave it on to be a seeder so that at least my internet can do a bit of work but no- he banned me- thank you, you little monkey!

okay then... you must have done something wrong for that to happen... patience is gold dude... so cya, I'll do the seeding for you :p