[07x04] December 4th, 2005

Can anybody tell me the name of the song that is playing from 36:30 to say 37:30? Thanks in advance. :)

Can someone help me with this one???

13:55-14:38 (song right before the zorba the greek song) - might be from ocean's 11/12?

46:11 - 46:50 & 47:49 - 48:18 - Zorba the Greek - John Murphy/David Hughes (Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels soundtrack)

I watch topgear on television, so I can't really use any precise time location.
Does anybody know what the wonderful eery synthesizer music was that accompanied the item about the three supercars going to that new megabridge in the South of France (Dec 04 issue). At least two extracts were played during that item.
Thanks so much in advance.

PVC said:
I watch topgear on television, so I can't really use any precise time location.
Does anybody know what the wonderful eery synthesizer music was that accompanied the item about the three supercars going to that new megabridge in the South of France (Dec 04 issue). At least two extracts were played during that item.
Thanks so much in advance.

It was the superb Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent). It was mentioned on the 7x03 section along with other music from that particular episode if it's not the one you are looking for.

Okay -

What is the song they play while Richard is trying to parallel park his car? Is that one called "Night Train" ... ???

Thanks!!

heeeeeelp

heeeeeelp

hey folks, i was just wondering if anyone know the music that they were playing at exactly 17:41 to 18:13? It sounds like a different version of the drum beat to Rasputin by BoneyM, but its not BoneyMMMMMMMM! i really want to know what that is cause it sounds sooooo good!

cheers!

[quote="number_six]

It was the superb Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent). It was mentioned on the 7x03 section along with other music from that particular episode if it's not the one you are looking for.[/quote]

Bloody brilliant !!
Thanks ever so much.

JuggernautRM said:
Can anybody tell me the name of the song that is playing from 36:30 to say 37:30? Thanks in advance. :)

Same question...I'd LOVE to know what's that song... it's a fantastic tune...

Again - anyone has any idea about the music between 36:30 - 37:30, when James introduces the new Renault Clio??

Thanks in advance...

I'm dying to put a name to the guitar/banjo music that was used during parts of the show and the 10k super car feature. It was that kind of Westen duelling banjo music, with comedy overtones ! ?