• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[07x05] April 18th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overheat

Forum Addict
Tiff Needell races the new Range Rover Sport against a thoroughbred horse; Vicki Butler-Henderson tries out Lamborghini's new automatic ? with her mother, Valerie Butler-Henderson, at the wheel; and Tom Ford meets millionaire property developer and Fifth Gear fan Frank Mountain, the proud owner of a half-million pound Maserati MC12.

Re: [07x05] April 18th, 2005

Overheat said:
with her mother, Valerie Butler-Henderson, at the wheel;

MILF??

haz

^:lmao:.... and is Frank Mountain the dude who bought the F1 car as well... no he has a Maserati MC-12, whats next, a Bugatti Veyron :shock:

andyhui01 said:
^:lmao:.... and is Frank Mountain the dude who bought the F1 car as well... no he has a Maserati MC-12, whats next, a Bugatti Veyron :shock:

Probably. Did you know that a friend smashed his Enzo against a bus?
He called him telling him that, and he went like "Yeah, right... stop the BS. Where are you?"

This one sounds a bit boring but nonetheless it should be an okay episode.

I sure was hoping for a better episode, being my birthday and all... But the Frank Mountain story might be fun. :)

Great episode, RRS vs horse, Murcielago (One of my favourites supercars) and...Maserati MC12 (Is this the Maserati that was in the 1st episode?)

Well we'll soon see if Vicki got her looks from her mom or her dad's side of the gene pool. :lol:

I even didn't read it properly. Murcielago (or even Gallardo), MC12, RR Sport. Now that I think of it... :thumbsup:

Yea Frank Mountain was the guy who bought Schumi's Ferrari, also at Goodwood, let Emmo drive the Ferrari.

Jimi Hendrix said:
Great episode, RRS vs horse, Murcielago (One of my favourites supercars) and...Maserati MC12 (Is this the Maserati that was in the 1st episode?)

As the Gallardo is a newer car, its more likely to have a newer EGear version... Don't bet on the Murci...

Buba

^Yeah, pretty much. Still a manual, except the clutch and gear changes are controlled by computer, so you can put it in a full automatic mode.

Yup e-gear is Lambo's sequential transmission. The Feb '05 issue of EVO magazine has a test between 3 supercars with sequential transmissions: Mucielago e-gear vs. 575 HGTC vs. Vanquish S.

Not surprisingly, they said the Ferrari had the best sequential transmission, the Lambo's was good, but the Aston's was terrible.

IMHO, the name e-gear is just wrong, sounds like something for a retarded bicycle rider. :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.