[07x05] December 11th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcos_eirik said:
M3lover, en rettelse... (Mulig der er BBC som har v?rt udugelige her, men dog...) Marcos TSO GT2 har ikke motor fra Doge Viper, men en Chevrolet LS1, samme som Corvette...
i'm sorry to say that the marcos posted an insignificant lap time. (its on the site)

PURE briliance. The statistics on the Bugatti are mind blowing. Worth every penny.

And the guest wasn't Alan ;)

I want it and I want it N O W <insert virtual tantrum> :lol:

Whatsamatter, the little 'xvid' elves asleep at the wheel. Not even seeing it show up on Usenet yet (which is much faster).

there isn't even a threat up to discuss this ep. it's amazing how everyone just falls asleep after watching topgear....

COME ON, I WANNA WATCH IT TOO!!!

wouldnt it be better to activate a thread for the ep maybe 5 mins before it starts on bbc2 so we can discuss it straight away

ill hold my comments till theres an ep discussion thread

TheCleaner said:
wouldnt it be better to activate a thread for the ep maybe 5 mins before it starts on bbc2 so we can discuss it straight away
:thumbsup:

when JM is flying...

633 Squadron - Ron Goodwin (used also in the Zurich insurance as with the flying piglets)

this my small contribution for the "What's that song" for TG 07x05

AM

TheCleaner said:

I remember this being suggested last time i was in here, about 6 months ago during one of the spring episodes (i think, quite possibly, the 'Ultimate Race' episode!)

Its a good idea though, and i dont see why its not been done!

still waiting

still waiting

I too continue to press "search" on both mininova and torrentspy :?

they usually don't show for a couple of hours after airing. Can't help it though, can we? :bangin:

Too bad I'm going to bed in 5 minutes, and my computer is just so loud :(

Status
Not open for further replies.