[07x05] December 11th, 2005

Looking for the yodelling music from 25:03-25:13. Really need to annoy some people and I think that will do the trick.

Looking for the yodelling music from 25:03-25:13. Really need to annoy some people and I think that will do the trick.
Good question. Ever since the episode aired, I have been unable to find that song. So I second your request. Anyone know it?

Last edited:
hi everyone...is there someone which knows what is the schubert song played during the stig's marcos lap time?
i'm writing from italy...i should have understood that hammond says that even if the marcos looks like a rock song car the stig had choose a schubert piano song....i don't clearly understand that he sayed "schubert's TROUT" (a composition of schubert) ....I have the trout and it doesn't play exactly the same( i don't think it's that)....

so....if everyone can help me......

sorry for my english....:)

does anyone here know what's the exact title of the sonf that plays when the Veyron enters britain? its a version of the anthem but which one...

I echo this! Anyone know?

Last edited:
Haven't read the thread, but it's been 3 months since the last reply so I hope the first post is up to date :p
I heard two songs that aren't mentioned there, so here they are:
- Danny Elfman - Batman theme (22:39-22:59)
- ? - some song from The Sound of Music ("the hills are alive..." - 23:43-23:48)

Last edited:
what was the song when hammond and may are on the scooters?

if anyone knows could they please tell me?

cheers =)

It's been found and it says on the 1st page of this topic - Booker T. and the MGs- Green Onions

And I'm still waiting for a miracle, someone who know this song when Jeremy enters Mont Blanc Tunnell..

21:08 - 21:44

As may have been mentioned previously, there appears to be a difference in the soundtrack to this episode which is currently being repeated on Dave (a UK digital TV channel). The music playing while Hammond and May are on their scooters is definately not "Green Onions". Instead, another slinky guitar track is being used which sounds familiar but I can't place it. Research continues...

I can confirm that it is definitely Hybrid - Finished Symphony. It's not the album mix, but it's a version on a CD I have called "Chill Trance Essentials 2" but no alternative remix name is listed on the cover.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
i've been looking for this for ages!! its the same song used when jeremy is driving the veyron and the sun is setting in France. its beautiful! thank u so much!!

it was really hard for me to track it down by using the time intervals because i have parts of this episode on the 'Top Gear The Challenges' DVD in Australia.
THANKS SO SO MUCH! :D

Does anyone of You know a title of beautiful old song when Jeremy star intruduce Bugatti veron; 8:00 - 8:20?

I will appreciate for this ! Please help

Nico gave me a idea :

this same question: title or author of teh song on this video from Youtube:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoK4QYwixDc[/youtube]

time----> 0:19 - 0:39

Re: the music playing while Hammond and May are on their scooters used on the 'Dave' TV channel version of this episode. I have got the audio from this section online now so if anybody can identify the song and update the forum, that would be great :) Please check out the link below

http://www.h2j2.com/help.html

ADDED:
Graeme Revell - That?s That
Simon Fisher Turner - Wooden Metal
Simon Fisher Turner - Sleepthru
Rodgers & Hammerstein - Prelude and the Sound of Music
Danny Elfman - Descent into Mystery
Klaus Badelt - Rapid Fire
Dimitri from Paris - Nothing to Lose

Last edited: