[07x05] December 11th, 2005

thumpr said:
I disagree that 48:45 - 49:24 is "Hybrid - Finished Symphony"... It's the same melody but I'm thinking it's the original Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert. I suspect this is the case because as soon as I heard it playing, I noticed a distinct lack of digital percussion in the back and thought that it might have been a remix I hadn't heard before :D

So I'd say it'd be more accurate to label it as "Franz Schubert - Unfinished Symphony" instead.

I can confirm that it is definitely Hybrid - Finished Symphony. It's not the album mix, but it's a version on a CD I have called "Chill Trance Essentials 2" but no alternative remix name is listed on the cover.

Ghostpilot Z said:
What's the song that plays when JC's in the tunnel, right after he says "put it into automatic, and relax" (21:34-21:43)? Hopefully someone knows it, since no one ever seems to reply to my inquiries. :cry:

Anybody?

semt-x, the Ron Goodwin - 633 Squadron track is played as follows:

19:55 - 21:00 (take-off)
21:44 - 21:56
27:29 - 27:43
50:06 - 50:31 (plane landing)

number_six said:
thumpr said:
I disagree that 48:45 - 49:24 is "Hybrid - Finished Symphony"... It's the same melody but I'm thinking it's the original Unfinished Symphony by Franz Schubert. I suspect this is the case because as soon as I heard it playing, I noticed a distinct lack of digital percussion in the back and thought that it might have been a remix I hadn't heard before :D

So I'd say it'd be more accurate to label it as "Franz Schubert - Unfinished Symphony" instead.

I can confirm that it is definitely Hybrid - Finished Symphony. It's not the album mix, but it's a version on a CD I have called "Chill Trance Essentials 2" but no alternative remix name is listed on the cover.

Hes definitely right about that. I can only find like 25 seconds of that version of the song but it's the one. Does anyone have this version they could send to me? I've been looking all morning and all last night and I can't seem to find it at all. If anyone has this version could you please send it to my email.

canebi@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Can anybody find the song plays 0:40- 1:10?
I WANT IT!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jgio said:
Can anybody find the song plays 0:40- 1:10?
I WANT IT!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:( me too I've been trying to figure it out but since there's no words it's quite a challenge... someone has to know :cry:

Yea, I'd like to know what the heck that song is too at the beginning.

0:40 - 1:10 ... no words, just electric guitars...

Hope someone figures out what it is.

What is the name of the song where Jeremy's in the Veyron on the freeway and finds out the plane must land due to the lack of light, and says "that's the beauty of a car, you just turn on the headlights and keep going"? Its a very deep song done by a symphony with no words. Thanks

That fanfare which starts during the overhead shot of the Millenium Stadium (36:26-36:40) is Aaron Copland's Fanfare For The Common Man.

As arranged by Emerson, Lake & Palmer

omses said:
number_six said:
thumpr said:

Hes definitely right about that. I can only find like 25 seconds of that version of the song but it's the one. Does anyone have this version they could send to me? I've been looking all morning and all last night and I can't seem to find it at all. If anyone has this version could you please send it to my email.

canebi@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Oooh yes, me too! I really like the sound of the remix and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Anyone, PM me if you have this... please! :D

The Hybrid mix u are after is Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Hybrid's Soundtrack Edit)

U can purchase the download here : http://www.distinctiverecords.com/default.asp?pid=discography&rid=DISN52[/url]

thej762000 said:
jpmfan said:
Pulsinator said:
Any ideas on the music between 24:41 - 24:55. It sounds familliar - may be a movie theme?

from a tv series called "The Champions"

Artist for this is Tony Hatch.. you can find it on Amazon under "The Best of Tony Hatch & His Orchestra".

Do you think the song I asked about a few posts up could be by the same person/group? The song is for sure done by a orchestra.

Sorry guys I don't have an exact time in the episode of when the song was, I only downloaded the parts with the veyron in it. Any help would be great. Thanks :)

I'm dying to put a name to the guitar/banjo music that was used during parts of the show and the 10k super car feature. It was that kind of Westen duelling banjo music, with comedy overtones ! ?. I think it was also used on the Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrells movie...

Are there any music quiz experts who watch Top Gear and read inetrnet forums out there who know please !! ?