[07x06] December 27th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said:
'Top Gear returns next year, and a series of 'best of' shows will air in the new year with some exciting new material.'

With some exciting new material, does that mean that Hamster will got frozen and shot at.

Tom.

airbusA346 said:
They said:
'Top Gear returns next year, and a series of 'best of' shows will air in the new year with some exciting new material.'

With some exciting new material, does that mean that Hamster will got frozen and shot at.

Tom.
I certainly hope so. That'll give us a reason to actually rip the "Best of.." episode.

Been at it for 12hrs now. Currently around 20-30kb/s which is shit considering I have a T1 connection <_<
A little over half an hour til I get it 8) Probly will watch it tomorrow..

I'v uploaded 550MB so far :shock: That not so good.

Started a couple of hours ago and is done in half an hour 8) uploading as much as I'm downloading :)

Argh, this is pissing me off. Im uploading at a speed of 75kbps but still only getting 20kbps at max down. :(

Ive uploaded 1,35 gigs now. I feel cheated. :thumbsdown: :p

I've been uploading since I was on the main page, hit F5, and saw the link. I'm still only at 78.33% with a speed of 7-9 currently. So, I've been downloading for almost 24 hours now, and I still have 3 1/2 hours to go...UGH!
:blowup:

~nj?

Re: [07x06] December 27th, 2005

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Last in series, and airs on the 27th of December

Strangely, yahoo.co.uk has a listing for:

tg.jpg

It might just be a Best-Off, but they said that they are going to show unseen bits in there, so it might be worth watching

For those of you struggling with the 700MB torrent, PM me for a high-speed HTTP link I aquired.

Pathetic download speeds on all the 700meg rips, it's times like these when you realize what a service Vuk has done for all of us. :thumbsdown:

Captain Morgan said:
Pathetic download speeds on all the 700meg rips, it's times like these when you realize what a service Vuk has done for all of us. :thumbsdown:
Hey! Go easy on a guy whos done sooo much for TG & FG lovers over the years.

Its not his fault that he had to use his dads comp and problems occured from then onwards.

I'm sure he'll get stuff sorted for 06' ;)
zenkidori said:
Mine downloaded just fine. shouldn't this thread be closed?
Yeh the episodes are available but this these threads get locked when Vuk's rip is released. So that'll be sometime next Monday I guess.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Captain Morgan said:

Its not his fault that he had to use his dads comp and problems occured from then onwards.

Err SL - I'm pretty sure the captain was giving Vuk a big compliment - you've misread it. He's saying Vuk provides a great service - he's not having a go at him for the problems with the TG cap (well, that's how I read it anyway...).

fbc said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Captain Morgan said:

Err SL - I'm pretty sure the captain was giving Vuk a big compliment - you've misread it. He's saying Vuk provides a great service - he's not having a go at him for the problems with the TG cap (well, that's how I read it anyway...).
The thumbsdown came right after he mentioned Vuk and I read it as if he was saying "great, Vuk didn't catch the rip again. Now im stuck downloading slowly. *sarcastic* Great work Vuk!"

Either way, if Captain said what I think he said, he'll deny it now won't he :p

I still read it the way I initially read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.