[07x06] December 27th, 2005

I don't think this is right:
14:47 - 15:40 - Fatboy Slim - Ya Mama
I've been looking for the actual track for ages, but this is a different song.
It sounds more like something by Lunatic Calm or The Crystal Method, but I can't say for sure. Does anyone know what it is?
Okay, I've updated this list and added a bunch of stuff in.

14:47-15:40 is correct, but you may be looking for the song that occurs after that one...
15:56 - 16:33 - Bentley Rhythm Ace - Theme from ?Gutbuster?

Last edited:
Ah, they must have changed the music for the youtube version. The original broadcast featured that Fatboy Slim song..... but the song in the youtube clip is production music from Extreme Music. Its called "Hellbent" by Deakin Scott (from disc #45 "Chemical Beats").

Anybody know where to get hold of a copy of Bryan New - Crime Scene? Could be wrong but the guy's stuff doesn't seem to be readily available.

Ah, they must have changed the music for the youtube version. The original broadcast featured that Fatboy Slim song..... but the song in the youtube clip is production music from Extreme Music. Its called "Hellbent" by Deakin Scott (from disc #45 "Chemical Beats").

Thanks so much, I have been looking for that track for years.

I saw a repeat of the show last night and it featured this song rather than Fatboy Slim, but I can't remember it having the song the first time I saw it, so maybe they changed it for both the youtube clip and show for some reason.

Thanks again.

Repeats

Repeats

Hey Guys,

I'm a newbie here so bear with me lol. I dont know if anyone has seen the Dave repeat of this episode on tv but the part with the 306 and healey there is a different song playing where the 306 sets off and It is buggin me finding what its called!. It sounds like something from prodigy.

Does anyone know what this is by any chance?

sorry

sorry

sorry just read the rest of the thread and it says wat it is lol sorry

Hello, my name is Deakin Scott & i saw my track "Hell-Bent" mentioned which i know is fairly hard to find so if anyone is after the track, please email me at bulletproofsounds@talk21.com at which bitrate you want the track or as FLAC, etc & i'll sort ya' out :)

Many Thanks & Good To Hear My Music Still Doin' The Rounds :)

D.

Sorry, i am mistaken, its really Air - Dirty Trip. I looked not pure english top gear version, and there played another track.
Sorry for my english, from Russia with love :)

4:25-5:29 and 5:50-6:19 what is that song in the show aired in the US. It is not the same as in the UK.
Thanks