[07x09] May 16th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Ren! :|

Renesis said:
Viper007Bond said:
Overheat's uploading it.

Why is he uploading there!?!? noone will use the torrent! :?
'Cause he got permission denied or something on the private one. :?

i nominate Overheat as the official number 2 guy for 5thG/TG rips. Vuk refers to him as #2 and Overheat refers to Vuk as #1. :mrgreen:

In addition i think the two should maybe split rips so one person doesnt have to do it all. Maybe sometimes Vuk is busy etc, Overheat can take over, or maybe they split the series in half between them.

This needs to be organized so we dont have another incident and have a contingency plan ready so we dont run around with our heads cut off.

its not out yet but i hope its soon. thanks to everyone involved in the rip :thumbsup:

Yes. A huge thanks to everyone who makes it possible for us "Yanks" over here in the colonies to watch these awesome shows. Because as we all know, Car and Driver TV sucks.

if you dont like hotrods, american tv can be very very boring. the only non-hotrod show i can recall was the lambo episode of rides :(

looking forward to FG, nomatter how good or bad it is

About 150MB of 175MB uploaded. :)

We download/share those as far as Venezuela :thumbsup:
I could get to see them on BBC1 but the recaps are too late, however I get to see Auto Motor und Sport on Deutschewelle...pretty boring if you ask me...

(I'm making time while it uploads :lol: )

man the file visible man!! :p

Oh what........... :shock: :shock:
Maybe i should get a TV capture card aswell and become the backp of the backup capturer :)

er... corrupted? how come it works fine for me?! :?

EDIT: goddamn, I see what you mean now... fucking wasted bandwidth! :thumbsdown:

justin syder said:
i nominate Overheat as the official number 2 guy for 5thG/TG rips. Vuk refers to him as #2 and Overheat refers to Vuk as #1. :mrgreen:

In addition i think the two should maybe split rips so one person doesnt have to do it all. Maybe sometimes Vuk is busy etc, Overheat can take over, or maybe they split the series in half between them.

This needs to be organized so we dont have another incident and have a contingency plan ready so we dont run around with our heads cut off.

I'd rather have Overheat as a backup only (sorry Overheat) because VUK's tv card and rips are of better quality

Overheat's rip is good enough for me
and he is On time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.