[08x00] February 12th, 2006 [Winter Olympics]

Spaced said:
80ssportlover said:
26:51 - 27:57 - ... (JM driving on the ice)

As usual the song i want the most nobody knows lol. Sounds a bit like Hybrid. Or maybe the intro to some breakbeat song by another group.

I may email the BBC and ask them, they helped out with a track on the Aston Martin DB9 Volante review for me too a while ago...

I think thats a very good idea, go ahead then at least i can put myself out of my misery :roll: because that song is amazing!

Christopher Bangle. said:
Skyliner, Youre a legend. One thing though, Skyline doesnt look as good as the Z4 coupe.

yeah but the Z4 Coupe is so well BMW ish

Fine, the Z4 is to BMWish. The problem is that we are not achiving the goal of finding what these songs are. We need more people. We need people from all over the world who may know what some of these songs are. We all need to unite and solve the problems we are faced with. Finding what the song is may not be as important as world peace or what Steve Jobs is going to launch next but it is almost as difficult or even more difficult to solve. Lets all join hands and hum the topgear theme tune together. :D

I agree, lets find out what these songs are :thumbsup:, come on BBC! :roll:

@ Christopher Bangle.: Thanks :D

Sky

25:52 - 26:10 - I know im the only person looking for this song, but to shed a bit of light onto it if anyone is looking for it the vocals sound like a south asian singer by the name of Nusrat Feteh Ali Khan. I dont think anyone knows who he is but in asian circles he was very popular. Its seems like a remix of one of his songs. Im calling out to the asians out there who have heard this song before. I may be wrong but I dont think I am. Remeber that the 7-series is not ugly and neither is the M5. :)

When James Crosses the finish line. It's the Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)

NM somebody else said another song.. could not read the list as it was not bold lol.

Spaced, your my new hero. Its seems you like the veyron. As much as i love it the 0-60 of the new 911 turbo is almost as eyewatering.

Let me deliver some help for you - 26:51 - 27:57 - ... (JM driving on the ice) - Biosphere - Kobresia

doch said:
Let me deliver some help for you - 26:51 - 27:57 - ... (JM driving on the ice) - Biosphere - Kobresia

Thanks doch :). But can you upload the song somwhere, I cant find it anywhere :(

Thanks so much for that song. (Biosphere - Kobresia)

The track is just bliss.