[08x00] February 12th, 2006 [Winter Olympics]

andyp said:
Thanks so much for that song. (Biosphere - Kobresia)

The track is just bliss.

I Agree yeah it is a very good track, i second the thankyou's the person who posted it! you are a legend!

trouble is i cant find it either :p

AJ said:
andyp said:
Thanks so much for that song. (Biosphere - Kobresia)

The track is just bliss.

I Agree yeah it is a very good track, i second the thankyou's the person who posted it! you are a legend!

trouble is i cant find it either :p

mininova.org :thumbsup:

doch said:
Let me deliver some help for you - 26:51 - 27:57 - ... (JM driving on the ice) - Biosphere - Kobresia

i said i had the song and couldn't remember what it was... that indeed was the case :(

thanks for the delivery though!

The song is just well awesome, im just sitting here listening to it, and i just wanna be in the XK doing power slides on a lake in norway! infact who here wants to do our very own Final Gear Olympics, ill bring my clio :) someone find the lake!

:woot: Got it!

Now I just need to find out the name of that song in teh new murano commercials.....

25:52 - 26:10 Anybody know what this is yet. It seems that all the songs have been found apart from this one. That may be becuase im the only one looking for it or maybe becuase no one knows what it is? Apart from my dissapointment i am very impressed at how you people all find the songs youre looking for. Its amazing that the people who go on this site know what the song your looking for is if you know what i mean. :? . itunes needs a song recongnition section.

DarrenBaker said:
n2_space said:
DarrenBaker said:
n2_space said:

Now I just need to find out the name of that song in teh new murano commercials.....

Et voila! Asche and Spencer!
http://www.ascheandspencer.com

Enjoy!
That isn't the one I've seen :( It's more of an ambeint chillout one like the JM ice scene... :(

What happens in the commercial?

Now that you ask, I can't remember it entirely :eek: But, it does look similiar with the animated birds flying around.

n2_space said:
DarrenBaker said:
n2_space said:
DarrenBaker said:
n2_space said:

Et voila! Asche and Spencer!
http://www.ascheandspencer.com

Enjoy!
That isn't the one I've seen :( It's more of an ambeint chillout one like the JM ice scene... :(

What happens in the commercial?

Now that you ask, I can't remember it entirely :eek: But, it does look similiar with the animated birds flying around.

Hrmmmmm.... Well, check the Nissan website, and if you don't find it there, email Nissan and ask. They're usually pretty good at customer relations.

Darren

What this song called

54:24 - 54:50

anyone know it??

Whoa Asad. From your screen name I assume your asian. You must know Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn. Have you got any idea wht the song played at 25:52 - 26:10 -. It sonds like him right after Jeremy says "Im alrming me out of control."

Christopher Bangle. said:
Whoa Asad. From your screen name I assume your asian. You must know Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn. Have you got any idea wht the song played at 25:52 - 26:10 -. It sonds like him right after Jeremy says "Im alrming me out of control."

It is a remix of the song "Sweet Pain"

Joi - Sweet Pain (remix)

Is the tune you're looking for. :D

anyone know that song :
from 40:02-40:14 its very short,sounds like from james bond ?
thanks

04:00 - 04:50 - Tom Rothrock - Rollin' Crumblin
I confirm it's right. 8)