[08x00] February 12th, 2006 [Winter Olympics]

i second ranmachen's request, i would love to know which song is that, it sounds pretty damn good. i think it starts at 39:46, aphex twin's windo licker intro is playing and then they switch over to the football flashback.
hammond says: "we ended up playing football... with 10 of them"
a horn sounds
and the song starts

what is that one? please somebody help!

manniac

Re: 47:52-48:01

Re: 47:52-48:01

jg673 said:
47:52-48:01

Does anyone know what this song is? I think I remember hearing it before on Top Gear but I can't remember which episode. It is right after Jeremy announces "The Top Gear Winter Olympics Ski Slash Car Jumping Champio"

Thanks!

I found this out.

47:52-48:01 is
'Acroche-Toi Caroline' by the Paris Studio Group

ok..... 01:17 - 02:04 - UNKLE - In a State (Edit Music For A Film remix)
and... 03:33 - 03:57 - HYBRID - Know Your Enemy

manniac said:
i second ranmachen's request, i would love to know which song is that, it sounds pretty damn good. i think it starts at 39:46, aphex twin's windo licker intro is playing and then they switch over to the football flashback.
hammond says: "we ended up playing football... with 10 of them"
a horn sounds
and the song starts

what is that one? please somebody help!

manniac

39:46 - 39:55 - Fatboy Slim - Soccer Song

;)

YESYESYES!!!! I finally found this song! thanks to servnotif for the pointer, it is fatboy slim but it's not called soccer song, it's name is soul surfing, from the "you've come a long way baby album" so....
39:46 - 39:55 fatboy slim - soul surfing

manniac

evildnb said:
ok..... 01:17 - 02:04 - UNKLE - In a State (Edit Music For A Film remix)

Yeah, it's the one. It's the second (or bonus) cd from Unkle's album "Edit Music For A Film," and the track starts at 49:00.

And thanks. I've been looking for that one forever.

fussychicken said:
Hell, I may as well ask for this one too because it is bugging me...
00:10 - 00:27: ???

This is also from the James Bond OHMSS soundtrack...John Barry at his best.

If anybody have 01:17 - 02:04 - UNKLE - In a State (Edit Music For A Film remix) please send my ejpixo@gmail.com

Q7 Music - did anyone find out...

Q7 Music - did anyone find out...

Hi - I'm still searching for the music played while James is reviewing the Q7 Audi - starts at 29 seconds on the attached link, ends approx 1.14. It sounds like a remix of Chicanes 'Early' but does anyone know what remix, or if its not chicane what the track is???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw4Rgt-AKeM

Many thanks

oops... I re-read your post.. the song your looking for is UNKLE - In a State (Edit Music For A Film remix). Comes after the unknown music I was talking about in my previous post.

ejpi said:
If anybody have 01:17 - 02:04 - UNKLE - In a State (Edit Music For A Film remix) please send my ejpixo@gmail.com

I found it. UNKLE - Edit Music for a Film ALBUM, CD2 - Strikes Bakc, 00:48:50
:thumbsup:

Satine's Theme Remix

Satine's Theme Remix

Another update
00:59 - 01:16 - Craig Conner - Manhunt (EDMX Level Select Remix) + Craig Armstrong - Satine's Theme

14:54 - 15:47 - The Sabres of Paradise - Theme 4
17:45 - 17:51 - The Sabres of Paradise - Edge 6

Last edited:
36:57 - 37:11 - Orbital - The Girl with the Sun in Her Head (or a recording of a heartbeat.. ;) )

evildnb said:
36:57 - 37:11 - Orbital - The Girl with the Sun in Her Head (or a recording of a heartbeat.. ;) )
Good ears... yes, that is it. :) All they did was add some echo to it.

The first part of that sound clip (before the Orbital beat starts) is actually part of the previous track from the Matrix so the times need to be updated to:
35:01 - 37:00 - Juno Reactor, Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive
37:01 - 37:11 - Orbital - The Girl with the Sun in Her Head

Could anyone please tell me the name and artist of the second to last piece of music on the biathlon? It's listed as Craig Armstrong - Unseen, but I just bought a cd containing that track and it isn't the same song.

It starts when Jeremy is saying "James is off? Yes! I mean no, oh no, poor James" then laughs, and continues until James crosses the finish line.

I don't know if it's another piece by Craig Armstrong - I'm unfamiliar with his work and don't really have any idea what to look for. Does anyone know what this piece is?