[08x01] May 7th, 2006

requesting the track starting at 10:55

autechre - foil, at 38:40 confirmed

awesome starter episode btw, absolutely hilarious

Just wondering why the music I have listed on page 1 hasn't been included.

I haven't downloaded the program and won't be, so I don't have the actual times when the music was used.

Music from when the hamster was driving the pink Micra C+C was Henry Mancini "The Pink Panther Theme"

Around 51:00 when they were messing with the convertible Espace just after doing 100MPH was Alan Hawkshaw "Girl In A Sportscar"

Also just as they were driving into Woburn Safari park was Max Gregor & Orchester (correct spelling) "Big Train"

J-Alex: because of misssing timestamps.

I havent got the time to look it up in the epi myself and search the exact song u mention (which can be pretty hard)
- Pink panther one is easy to recognise, look the epi once and write down the times
- "around 51:00" , the music during 51:00 has already been identified. so its to vague
- its very likely that there is more then one song used when they drove through "Woburn Safari park". so impossible to mention it in the first post.

nevertheless your identification is still valuable, if ppl look for music its possible that they get the title from ur post. Your contribution would be of even more value if u mentioned the start and stop time when the song is played.

52:12-52:40 is when they are travelling to the Safari park and may be the "Big Train" music but I was unable to confirm

Scrub this:
50:33 - 51:16 - Alan Hawkshaw - Girl In A Sportscar

It is the 6 million dollar man

torinoblue said:
Scrub this:
50:33 - 51:16 - Alan Hawkshaw - Girl In A Sportscar

It is the 6 million dollar man

Alan Hawkshaw - "Girl In A Sportscar" is the track after 6 Million dollar man, just after they have finished laughing at how bad the Espace looks.

Just as they start to mess with the roof the track starts, it plays for about 10 seconds.

Then they cut to driving into the safari park which is when "Big Train" starts.

I will try and get you some times.

33:39 - 34:16 It is a remix of "Terminator 2 - Judgement Day" movie theme. Or maybe from the first Terminator movie?

Though dunno done by whom.

42:10 - 42:45 one of the many Matrix soundtracks you can hear in this episode, this one probably comes from Matrix Reloaded

streko said:
what's the song at 54:10 - 54:37?

Brian Tyler - "Constantine End Titles" from the Constantine soundtrack.

Long time reader, first time poster. This forum has been very helpful.

I would just like to say to everyone who posts the song names a big thank you. I read and take the names of the songs I want without really thinking.

But theres a lot of hard work going on. Rock on guys, this forum rocks :) :thumbsup:

49:03 - 49:14 - ? - Dennis Steals The Embryo (Jurassic Park OST)
54:39 - 55:25 - ? - Dennis Steals The Embryo (Jurassic Park OST)
55:48 - 57:00 - The Raptor Attack (Jurassic Park OST)

These are all John Williams if you want to put in the composer