Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
For actual episode discussion only!

I would like to know if the EVO VI has been faster than the new EVO IX

Thank you

well, now i want to see tiff do all the tests as he is a proper racing driver, not vicky. She can join the other dude and talk about safety :)

Xeon SX said:
well, now i want to see tiff do all the tests as he is a proper racing driver, not vicky. She can join the other dude and talk about safety :)

now the horny peeps with no girl standards in here will jump on you for that comment :p

Well, I'll probably get flamed by the Vicky fans out there, but she is getting pretty annoying. Stop acting like a cute chic for god's sake. I thought she was gonna break that 6000-euro Shoemaker's racing seat when she tried to sit in it... And the way she laughes and giggles...oh god :no:

And yes please 5th gear get her off the track. I mean they've got 2 physically fit race car drivers on the show, but instead they let someone who obviously has never been to the gym do lat times. In the last vid she didn't even get the lines right on the track...

Enough of Vicky, she's not the only presenter there and I think we meant to discuss cars ;)

Anyways the Zonda episode was good although it would have been fun to see it on the track or even VS some other supercar such as CCR. And really 60k more for body change and interior, naaa, I mean the last Zonda was still good.

F1, loved it but again, why is Vicky there? if they wanted to make a race, give her something faster, not F1 but DBR9 would do.

logo said:
now the horny peeps with no girl standards in here will jump on you for that comment :p

Certainly not, because discussions with 12 year olds on such subjects are pointless.

Xeon SX said:
F1, loved it but again, why is Vicky there? if they wanted to make a race, give her something faster, not F1 but DBR9 would do.

BMW owns both and the M5 is there lastest release simple. Why give aston free publicaty

Man, a much better episode this week. The F1 vs M5 section was really awesome imo, and very informative too. I really enjoyed it. And ofcourse, how can anyone forget the Zonda :love: hehe - amused me when he nearly lost control of it :) Wondered if they were going to say anything about it, and they did :)

And Mr Bentley kept me entertained too, seeing those cars smash through the signposts was sweeeeeet. :D

The only crappy section was the Lexus hybrid imo.

What a great episode! :D

M5 Vs F1 car was great. I loved how Vicky reacted when the F1 car went by.

The Zonda is just a work of art and Plato's excitment was contagious.

Even the studio dialogue was improved.

Oh yeah I forgot:
"Un bef-ucking believable!" :lol:

Yeah, that was definately a better episode than last weeks!
The Zonda segment was very good, but I most enjoyed the M5 vs F1 bit. Granted, the result was very predictable and Vicky did get a little annoying, but Tiff's preparations were cool to watch - interesting to see what the F1 drivers have to go through...

And for those who actually watched it on telly - did you notice that the adverts are actually nice and short now? Happy about that (and the same on the Gadget show just before)...

Jimi Hendrix said:
I would like to know if the EVO VI has been faster than the new EVO IX

Thank you

Do you really want to know? Okay, those who don't, look away now as it's here: The Evo VI was faster...[/i]

I was lucky enough to be there when they filmed the F1 vs M5 thing. All I'll say is they edited it together nicely ;) Oh and if you've never seen a F1 car run live. Go do it asap. Its seriously awesome!

Thing thats starting to irritate me about VBh is this car shoot out thing. When they ran the "ghost" image of the 9 over the 6. You can see shes not even on the same bit of tarmac! So shes not consistent enough to give a fair result. If it was a FWD vs a RWD that wouldnt be a problem, but the cars are similar so respond to the same driving style and positions in the corner.

that was possibly the most boring episode of a car program, I've ever seen.

-hardly anything was done with the zonda F, 7 minutes and it was over,and that included the tour of the factory, and plato was mostly talking about how excited he was
-evo 6 and evo 9, cars so damn similar, I don't want a pissin ghost. I want a proper race, it would have been good.
-chasing around ken livingstone, the only "interesting" bit and thats only because tom ford is charasmatic (compared to the other 3)
-signposts - riveting stuff! No better way to spend time at santa pod!
-and the M5 vs F1 was probably the most boring of the lot. 10 minutes of build up, (got to make sure the right chair is chosen, and that tiff is fit enough!) then JOIN US AFTER THE BREAK! so, after the waiting, here comes the race aaannnnd it's over by the first milisecond.

I would say I'd stick with top gear, but I've got nowt else to fill my time with, so I'm gonna point out the flaws in this. :mrgreen:

Why doesn't Plato blow his nose ever? Someone get him a box of Kleenex.

The F1 segment clearly made the show.

A few things to mention though.
1. Jason Plato has a terrible laugh.
2. Hybrids bore me to death. Please stop testing them.
3. Passive safety might be important, but it's not interesting enough to be the center of attention of two practical identical FG segments.

Zonda segment was pure joy. I loved how he sat in it ... and just waited and looked around before starting it ... you could just tell he was amazed. I know I shouldn't, but Hammond's comment comes to mind "if you're 10, it's exactly how good you think it is. It is actually that good".
The Lexus part was interesting, I liked the "not using any fuel and cuddling dolphins ..." :mrgreen: ...kinda top-gearish, but I liked it! "ken!!! Ken!!!!" :lol:
Lancer vs Lancer was pretty cool, surprising ending!!!
Physical training part was definitely interesting, although the F1 per se was just ok ...

Much better than last week anyways!!! I liked it!!!

edit - oh yeah, forgot about the lamp post part ... well ... I guess that says it all ...

will they be giving away those card board stand ups of vicky?

I wish they would cut out the studio sections its below par and wastes show time

RichW,

Since you were there, did Tiff go balls out compared to a regular F1 driver? In the segment he looked like he was just easing through the gears.

Sorry to add to the Vicky thing but, ever since she started wearing bras again she started to get on my nerves :lol:

http://img433.imageshack.**/img433/7615/vickiboobs2py.jpg

I must say the Zonda and F1 part left me utterly...well I can't think of words.