[08x03] May 21st, 2006

Re: TG - [08x03] - May 21th, 2006

Re: TG - [08x03] - May 21th, 2006

semt-x said:
15:14 - 15:51 ? Audio Bullys - Made Like That (Audio Bullys) (Mr. Fox) (Roots Manuva)

I have now got the episode and I can say El Manana by Gorrilaz is 47:36-47:47 and again at 47:57-48:10.

Hope this helps

ryosuke said:
7:25-7:33 was "the thing about it" by sweatshop union ...they should have played that longer, sweatshop rocks.

it took me the whole day, but i found it.

07:25 - 07:33 Four tet - Everything is alright

from the album "pause"

richy :thumbsup:

nuttyboy said:
I have now got the episode and I can say El Manana by Gorrilaz is 47:36-47:47 and again at 47:57-48:10.

Hope this helps

What?! There are no music at that timecode... James is stuck, Jezza and Hamster want a photo... No music, honking at James, yes, music, no...

To be more precise to my previous question, what is from 47:07 - 47:42

EDIT: ignore this, my bad...

I can confirm that 07:25 - 07:33 is "Everything is Alright" by Four Tet. It's the theme song of On Point, a show produced by public radio station WBUR in Boston.

Blind_Io said:
Mr-Vercetti

I am frankly impressed, I didn't think anyone else would recognize a now-obscure classic rock artist like Rafferty, especially an artist with only one semi-hit album. Bravo.

Thanks very much.

That song was on a CD compilation i have, and a couple of hours before TG started on Sunday, i was turning that CD into MP3 format on my computer, and as soon as i heard Rafferty on TG, i instantly knew what it was, thought i would go the generous thing and post the info here. :thumbsup:

37:46 - 38:04 - Roy Ayers - Running Away (12" Version)

One of my all time favorite songs. :)

Erm... first post here at these fine forums...

Anyhow, I noticed one that you guys didn't catch, at 16:23 to 16:49 is Low Deep - Get Set off of their Run the Road Vol. 2 album. At least, it's the instrumental version of this. I've got the original MP3 if you wish to validate it.

Looking forward to posting here! :D

(James enters the water) Land of hope and Glory - Elgar

The "Dam Busters" March - Eric Coates, was also in there somewhere (sorry cant remember when)

and I'm 95% sure that The Man From U.N.C.L.E (Theme) was played straight after Magnum PI Theme

Zegna said:
37:46 - 38:04 - Roy Ayers - Running Away (12" Version)

One of my all time favorite songs. :)
Heh, me too. I knew that one from the second I heard it :p

Anyone know the quiet and beautiful violin song from 48:48 to 49:20?, this is when JC and richard talk about the temperature of march.

Aston Martin Lagonda said:
Anyone know the quiet and beautiful violin song from 48:48 to 49:20?, this is when JC and richard talk about the temperature of march.

Isn't that 'pomp and circumstance' :unsure:

Aston Martin Lagonda said:

It's already in the list, slightly different time to yours :)

48:12 - 48:46 - Ralph Vaughn Williams - The Lark Ascending