[08x03] May 21th, 2006

OMGLOL JEREMY CLOSED THE EXIGE's DOOR BY THE WINDOW!!!1 ;)

Jimi Hendrix said:
Have they raced the Exige S against a Mustang (Which one?). I suppose the Lotus was much faster than the Ford. I don't understand that comparison
The GT, with the 4.6liter V8.

I thought the news was hilarious. I was in tears when Hammond said, "you're without pants in your mate's kitchen!" :lmao: x1000

triumph said:
but when is the C6 going to be review?
they did the z06, why should they do the c6?

omg, the amphibious challenge was so hilarious! :lol:

This has got to be the FUNNIEST episode ever! I can't remember the last time I laughed so damn hard. Had tears in my eyes on several ocasions, news & drying pants in micro, hamster not being able to move up the hill, then him sinking, toybota flipping over at the end... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell of an episode, my face hurts from so much laughter!

please seed

please seed

Lots of leechers and not many seeders. :(

Please seed if you complete your download!

Thanks!

Re: [08x03] May 21th, 2006

Viper007Bond said:
Disucss it if you've seen it.

And no, this is not the place to ask when it'll be out or how fast you're downloading it at.

Re: please seed

Re: please seed

c615586 said:
Lots of leechers and not many seeders. :(

Please seed if you complete your download!

Thanks!
Quality > quantity. ;)

Oy... that really was the funniest episode yet. Everything was cut a bit short because of the boat thing, but the boat thing was awesome. Loved the part where Hammond (and then Jeremy) flipped over. Hammond's idea was probably best, although it needed way more bouyancy for that much weight. Also, a bigger motor. James' boat probably could've used a motor as well, but, then again, it is a sailboat. What was with the Gaytime magazine, though?

illu45 said:
What was with the Gaytime magazine, though?
I suspect that was a member of the crew (or maybe Clarkson himself) playing a joke on the Hamster :)

Oh my that had to be the funniest episode ever. The amphibian bit was amazing. I literally had tears in my eyes at many points.

The Exige - what a car! :)

I quite liked this episode, although the Amphibian Car thing seemed a bit like Junkyard Wars or Monster Garage, it was still funny. A pitty Richard didn't do a better job waterproofing his vehicle (and hit the prop on the ramp) I thought it had promise. James chose a novel approach to the challenge, but he was wrong on one critical point. Many small sailboats designed to be trailered have removable centerboards instead of a fixed keel - I know this because I ran one aground and lifted the centerboard to get out of the mud. I was slightly annoyed by James saying sailing was boring since I love it - he should be thankful it was boring for him, with any more wind he would have either capsized or just been blown sideways with no controll.

I already identified a couple songs from this episode - any idea when we will have a thread up for that?

Can a few people please seed this. I'm only showing one right now (11:30pm EST).

Thx

Funny, not really informative though.

However, what is it with the repeating parts in the 700mb files? That's the second time this has happened and I have no idea why. Never happened before, why now?

And stop asking leacher/seeder questions. You'll get it when it's ready, so stop being impatiant.

ryosuke said:
triumph said:
but when is the C6 going to be review?
they did the z06, why should they do the c6?
i think he wants the review of the Citroen C6.....

Anyone noticed that jeremy had the Civic in his hands when he was at the cool wall.. but never put it on there
oh and cant argue with the CCX on the cool wall :p

RH: i love that vision of just blasting thrugh the gates backwards in a flaming swedish supercar, Yes im here, where are the woman!

THGL said:
Can a few people please seed this. I'm only showing one right now (11:30pm EST).

Thx
*sigh* There are over 1000 seeds, it's just that you're only connected to 1. And you don't need to connect to any seeds to download. Leechers upload too - that's the whole point of BitTorrent. ;)

Bwaahahaha, the boats were hillarious :lol: Nice Gay Times touch, too.

I was actually surprised that the GT kept up with the Lotus (ok somewhat), I fugured this would be a total ownage.

On another note, the show, interesting and funny as it is, is slowing down a bit, or is it just me. Boats we cool as all hell but at times seemed a bit stretched for content and not much else happening beyond that (and Lotus run). Seems like old shows had so much stuff packed in them I just watched one from 2004 just to be sure.

Thanks for the 425MB rip. Only a bit more time downloading but quality visibly improved.