• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[08x03] October 24th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Tom Ford takes the new Bentley Continental Flying Spur on a 24-hour tour of Britain. Tiff Needell test-drives the fastest car in the world. Tiff and Vicki Butler-Henderson team up to enter Silverstone's first-ever 24-hour race.

^ :eek: :shock: COULD IT BE??!!!

Yep... Some race drivers already tested it, so he might have been one of them.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
I think they mean the Koenisegg (sp.) not the Veyron.
most likely. The CCR is officially faster than the McLaren F1 was. and even though the Veyron hit 252mph before, it wasnt counted for one reason or another.

It has to be the Koenigsegg they show it in the first program of this series.

I would rather watch them review the enzo, the small review on fiorano wasnt sufficient. It was like 2 minutes inside the car... plus, the enzo would create a much greater buzz around the series than the ccr.

FerrariEnzo said:
I would rather watch them review the enzo, the small review on fiorano wasnt sufficient. It was like 2 minutes inside the car... plus, the enzo would create a much greater buzz around the series than the ccr.
The Enzo is an old car....

CCR? and Tiff??? WTF! I can't wait!!!

Buba

Well, we may b!tch and moan that the show is boring ... but damn I just can't wait for every week!!!

bleh.. whats the use.. he's a bad tv reviewer.. even james may would do a better job with the CCR.. I hated the AMV8 bit.. imagine if jezza had it with him.. it'd be a wonderful review.. even him talking about how it feels not drives is suffecient enough. and we are booooooooored with the enzo.. :)

hmm:

http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?lnk=410 said:
Koenigsegg CCR

Tiff Needell finally gets his hands on the most powerful production car in the world - the Koenigsegg CCR. The addition of a Lysholm Twin Screw Supercharger has boosted the power of this new model up to a massive 806bhp, turning it into the fastest road car in the world. However, not all goes according to plan with Tiff's test drive... all will be revealed in the show.

Wonder if it broke down. :D

I have just been reliably informed that there's no rip today, but it'll get done by the usual source tomorrow instead.

btw - pretty good ep today - so it's worth the wait :)

We really need a backup.. Something like this has happened so many times.

geeman said:
We really need a backup.. Something like this has happened so many times.
ah, its only a one day delay

As much as I'd like to scream, I can just say it's ok, I'll wait another day ... no big deal. The wait is just gonna kill me. :lol:

u dont lose much people. For me it wasnt as good as I expected. anyways, wouldn't say more...

Status
Not open for further replies.