[08x04] May 28th, 2006

hungus said:
LoneWolf said:
R2landa said:
:bangin:
just enjoy the show !

I think it's getting harder for them to keep the show well balanced between cars and fun and keeping it original,

try to think a whole year in advance what you are going to do in the future season episodes ! take a pen and paper and try !

i think it's not as easy as we may think !

Just because I or someone else can't write and make a show like that, doesn't mean we shouldn't criticise it for not being as good as it could be. If you went to watch a film and it turned out to be utter crap, would it be fair for the directors/producers/actors to tell you to shut up and eat your popcorn just because you can't make anything as good or better?

Sometimes criticism is the only way to improve something.

Can we get back to talking about the cars please.

Please feel free

Ok getting back on the broadcast at hand. I really liked the Mercedes S class review. The way it was filmed and the music was excellent. That last part of the uhm... Mercedes S with pavement made me laugh out loud. :lol: But i also almost cried of what they did to that interior, it still was an S. :(

The Koenigsegg is one hell of a car and i love its looks! 8)

Not an historic episode, but still it was a very good one! :)

by the way... The pr person at KOenigsegg said that the wing was just for show basically. The thing only made difference at speeds over 300 km/h. In a nutshell she said that with all the setup that was done to the engine and chassis, the wing didn't improve anything. The car would still beat the record without the wing...

For me it was one of the best episode of Top Gear, I can't say it was definitely the best but... ouahhhhhhhhhh:

. Z4 M test was awesome, technically (marvellous video editing/background and music choice) and "artistically" (cooking lessons from Hammond, I was ROFL when he showed the chilli pepper)

. fantastic test of the S500, Clarkson at his best; very funny the recycling properties of the merc vs. the Prius, thinking about this stupid Leonardo di Carpaccio having at least 4 of them thinking he's "green" (stupid star syndrom)

. magnificent McGregor's interview, except while being ashamed of Star Wars

. very good Cayenne Turbo S race, I do not get why some critics about it: not unforgettable but not bad at all

. s-class conversion, for me the only part of this show which is not at least very good

Hammond and May's test drive of Jeremy's S class will be the most popular thing with the non petrol head public I think. Well I fell off the sofa laughing anyway. The 0 to 60 time, "now we test the breaks. ...".

yeah i laughed my ass off too ;)

I liked the Modded S-Class, Richards Driving, The News, which keeps getting better and better and the fact they had my favorite car beat Pagani!

hi guys can any one point out wich episode does jeremy get a email from jaguar stating that a 16 year old from birmingham saw him buy his volvo for ?1 in liester and that this lad designed several fiestas and several jaguars then jeremy asks the lad to contact the show as he would like to speak to him and there is a job offer from jaguar waiting for him i know its around 2006 but not sure iv downloaded this season and it seems to to have been edited out or iv got the rong season as i missed this episode but i am that guy and would like to contact jeremy and take jaguar on this job can any one help please ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????