[08x05] June 4th, 2006

Dietrich said:
LoneWolf said:
Methryl said:
50:40 - 51:02 Amon Tobin - Searchers

Anybody have any idea what the song before this is, it's right at the start of the Fox vs Aygo football film?

It was played during the first Aygo football film last year, and I'm really desperate to know what it is!

EDIT: Ssreverb has kindly posted the MP3 clips (cheers mate) it's THIS ONE I'm after.

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I?ve registered in the forum because I?ve just read your post about this song. I?m also looking forward to hear that song since it appeared for the first time in one episode years ago, but seems that nobody knows it. It?s a great theme,hasn?t anyone except Lonewolf realised it? So please,help us, I?m sure I?ve heard it before in a tv programme or perhaps in a film.
Edit: I?ve just rembembered,this theme is from a tv spot,something related about cars,a petrol company perhaps?
PD: sorry for my English,I?m from spain!

Hello Dietrich,

So far I've only heard this song twice, both on Top Gear. It was played during the film where Jeremy reviews the Vauxhall VXR hatchback (and compares it to the Golf GTi and Megane hatchback), and as I've mentioned previously, in the last Toyato Aygo vs Aygo football game. I hope someone figures it out!

Hi guys,

I'm another newbie here - love the music in Top Gear, so this forum is really useful for me.
I hope that I can give something back to you guys for some of the answers you've helped me with...

I'm pretty sure that the track played 49:49 - 50:38 is Bang by Badmarsh & Shri (from the album "Signs")

:)

wow.. that is it! A lot of people are going to be thanking you for that one! :)

The sound clips seam to be working really well. I plan to post clips for the previous season 8 episodes and then work my way backwards from there...

Shockabuku said:
Hi guys,

I'm another newbie here - love the music in Top Gear, so this forum is really useful for me.
I hope that I can give something back to you guys for some of the answers you've helped me with...

I'm pretty sure that the track played 49:49 - 50:38 is Bang by Badmarsh & Shri (from the album "Signs")

:thumbsup: thank you very much!love that song!

Shockabuku said:
Hi guys,

You deserve a medal mate, cheers for that, absolute star! :thumbsup:

Found another one... only 3 seconds long.. but still music none the less ;)

01:32 - 01:35 - Amon Tobin - Switch

------------------------------------

Also, for some reason none of these have been added to the list at the start of the thead...so i'll post them once again.

02:06 - 02:28 - Massive Attack - Simple Rules
05:53 - 06:11 - Sigur Ros - Gong
50:40 - 51:02 - Amon Tobin - Searchers
54:38 - 54:46 - Autechre - Nuane

And finally, the end of Jackie Stewart segment should be split into two tracks..
25:08 - 25:58 - Hans Zimmer - Red Warrior
25:58 - 26:15 - Hans Zimmer - The Way of the Sword

51:02 - 51:08 Alan Silvestri - Judge Dredd
51:39 - 51:48 Alan Silvestri - Judge Dredd

Two short pieces of music from Judge Dredd, again... more specifically, the recording of the Judge Dredd Suite by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.

Just found the elusive 22:49 - 23:27 track.

It's Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together.