[08x05] June 4th, 2006

Finally another 8x05 song found:
42:09 - 42:21 Murcof - Memoria

These should also be added:
51:02 - 51:08 Alan Silvestri - Judge Dredd
51:39 - 51:48 Alan Silvestri - Judge Dredd

Thanks

Here is an update for the elusive music from 19:06 - 19:34:

What sounded like one song, apparently is two. Half of the music is a track by Sabres of Paradise, while the music from 19:13 - 19:32 is still unknown. Here is what should go in place of 19:06 - 19:34 in the master list (i've updated the sound clip as well):

19:06 - 19:13 - The Sabres of Paradise - Flight Path Estate
19:13 - 19:32 - ? MP3 Sample
19:32 - 19:34 - The Sabres of Paradise - Flight Path Estate

JuggernautRM said:
Anybody have a clue what song is 03:36 - 03:57

I know this song but cant think of the name and its killing me. I know i have it on my computer but i dont feel like going through 8000 songs to find it.

21:05 - 21:14 - Layo & Bushwacka! - Feels Closer
38:07 - 38:39 - Craig Armstrong - Will You Come Back To Me
39:03 - 39:29 - Layo & Bushwacka! - Me and You

Also for 'The Chain' it's not a BBC Grand Prix version but simply the guitar solo from the original song:
18:19 - 18:42 - Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

And don't forget the updates above.

Thanks

New update. The song below was also heard during 7x04 before the Car vs. Mountain Bike race.

51:48 - 52:05 - Cabaret Voltaire - Brutal But Clean

The song for 03:36 - 03:57 is Arpeggio By Jackson And His Computer Band it took me a long time to find it because it was really annoying me.

EDIT: I thought I found the track, but when I downloaded Partyline Honey by Faultline, I found that it's actually not the same, although it uses a lot of the same sounds.

I registered just to look for this track, because I've been searching for the title and artists for about 8 years already. I have the entire track on cassette, but I have no way of properly recording it into mp3 for example.

Who knows of remixes out there of Partyline Honey? The track I want sounds drum 'n bass like, with faster beats than the original, starts out with just a couple of weird sounds (a sort of drum, a dialing modem sound, and some others) which form into a beat, and uses the telephone clip in the intervals... It could be a remix by someone unknown I guess... I recorded it on cassette via a 24/7 satellite dance music channel.

Well I've mailed Faultline, and David Kosten aka Faultline himself mailed me back with the title of the the remix I'm looking for... Unfortunately is not on sale anywhere :(

does anyone know where i can find the world of sport theme song...??
i've tried almost every where but jux cant find any of it.

Sorry that "Subaru P2" at the top. Isn't it suppose to say "Prodrive P2" ?

Sorry to make a bit of a massive bump, but I've got many of the TG episodes recorded, and I stumbled upon this old episode.

In the Jackie Stewart Challenge, there is a song on the re-aired episode in place of the Mission Impossible theme.

It is a bit of a cheesy song, and it has been featured in other Top Gear episodes (unfortunately I do not know which).

Does anyone have any clue of what I am talking about, or would I have to wrangle up a sound clip?

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssreverb
40:48 - 41:11 - ? Mp3 Sample
That sound is eating away at my mind...I must know it! :lol:

Any hint at this mysterious one?:(